Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:31, 6 March 2018 by User (Created page with "''Version 0.5'' ShadowHaven off table RPing is meant to be inclusive, satisfying, and entertaining. It is the responsibility of all members to maintain this culture and the m...")
ShadowHaven off table RPing is meant to be inclusive, satisfying, and entertaining. It is the responsibility of all members to maintain this culture and the moderators imperative to enforce it when necessary.
- As always, you are bound by the Community Expectations.
- Please contact moderation should there be an incident in an RP room.
- You are not there solely for your own entertainment, consider the enjoyment of others when engaging in RP. Disrupting others’ experiences will have consequences.
- Please follow the basics of improv. Instead of saying “I grab his hand to shake” say “I offer my hand to shake”. Forcing others into actions is detrimental to all, so preface things before you go in.
- Do not engage in non-consensual PvP, but also do not take this as an opportunity to harass other characters without fear of retaliation, doing so will incur the wrath of moderation.
- The following must be resolved at a GM's table. Anything requiring the rolling of the initiative, physical damage, mind reading, hacking of PC files, social conflict resolved mechanically, ect. Essentially, only roll on your own actions that do not directly impact another PC. That is perception, assessing, performance, ect.
- For romance, please avoid doing such scenes when the room is filled with other people, they are allowed, yes, but please avoid doing it with others around. In addition, for others, if these scenes are done in an appropriate manner, please do not disrupt them.
- Above all, you are here to have fun, not to make others uncomfortable
- Actions and descriptions - Italics
- When in the meat or on modern hosts: “Quotes” for Speech, <Angle Brackets> for Matrix Speech, [(Lang) Brackets] for other languages.
- When on throwback chat rooms, Preface your message with your username. For example: Dani Califonia: Baby, what ya gonna?
- When PMing other users follow this format: <<PM to Username(s): message contents>>
- When speaking OOC, wrap your message in parentheses ((like so))