Witch Of Bones
|Magician On The Run|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||February 29, 2060|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - B
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Obeah Mystic Adept out to destroy the syndicates
- Kill her sister who betrayed her family and joined the Ghost Cartels
- Destroy the syndicates
Born in Jamaica, Witch Of Bones joined the Zobop syndicate shortly after she awakened. Unbeknownst to her, her estranged sister had joined the rival syndicate the Ghost Cartels. In her first mission leading a group against forces of the Ghost Cartels, she encountered her sister. Witch Of Bones faltered which allowed her sister to kill or capture most of Witch Of Bone's forces. She was knocked unconscious and 'rescued' by retreating Zobop forces. For this failure, she was sentenced to death (as they assumed it had happened due to her selling them out), but she managed to escape. After a few years of tracking down her sister and being on the run, she finally ended up in Seattle with two goals in mind: kill her sister and destroy the syndicates.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Astral Chameleon: she has learned to minimize her presence on the astral.
- Battle Hardened: she has lived a difficult life, and performs well under pressure.
- Innocuous: she can blend into any crowd with unnatural ease.
- Mentor Spirit (Spider) (Alt): she communes with the trickster.
- Spirit Affinity (Man): she has capable astral allies who can cast spells.
- Code Of Honor (Respect For The Loa And Orishas): before she can bind a spirit, she must come to an amicable agreement with the spirit.
- Driven (Dismantle The Syndicates): for turning against her so easily, she wants to dismantle the Zobop and any other similar organization.
- Poor Self Control (Compulsive III, Public Single Aspect) (Correcting Grammar On Signs): She is incredibly irked by improper grammar and will often correct it in public spaces.
- Vendetta (Anastasia Rose, Sister): for her sister's betrayal, she intends to kill her sister who is currently working with the Ghost Cartels in Seattle.
- Wanted (100k nuyen, Zobop, Alive Or Her Soul): the Zobop wish to make an example of her for her failure.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Everything Must Go in 60 Seconds||Malibi||1 February 2081|
|The Longshot||DocMcGuffin||23 January 2081|
|Brynn Stevenson||4||3||Fixer||Fixer||First Impression, Ambitious, Trustworthy, Renton Resident, Social Adept||Even|
|Rowan Ellis||3||4||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Talismonger||Obeah, Magician, Enchanter, Religious Scholar||Even|
|Caden White||3||4||Custom(A,K,N,G)||Awakened Healer||Doctor, Awakened Healer, Ritual Caster, Magician||Even|
|Addison Keller||2||5||Networking||Networking||Vendetta: Ghost Cartels, Caribbean League Citizen, Hatred of the Syndicates||Even|
|Eli Rojas||3||2||Legwork||Librarian||Drug Knowledge, Librarian, Area Knowledge: Everywhere, Gardening Tips||Even|
|Blair Allen||1||2||Service||Forger||Fake Credentials, Former Corporate Paper-pusher||Even|
- The Zobop
- Anastasia Rose
- The Ghost Cartels
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Rating 5: Alisa Long (Caribbean League)
Varies as she is often in disguise
A disguise or The Sleeping Tiger