|Aspected Spellslinger Bodysnatcher|
|"I can be who you want."|
|D.O.B.||December 26, 2052|
Metatype - D |
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - D
Skills - E
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
A sneaky, manipulation-focused spellslinger who can impersonate others via 'ware.
- Be as many different people as possible who are interesting.
- Cause chaos.
- Have fun causing chaos.
- Support the New Century Party.
Triple Trouble is a dryad with a love for impersonating others and causing chaos within organizations. Despite not having the natural talent, they worked on gaining the ability through whatever means they had access. While not understanding politics much, they thinks the New Century Party is the least awful.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- First Impression: They've got a certain flair that impresses people right away.
- Focused Concentration: They're trained in maintaining a spell while impersonating.
- Glamour: Their voice has a certain lilt that makes people pay attention.
- Perfect Time: Impersonating others also requires timing their mannerisms.
- Shoot First, Don't Ask: Having been impersonating others for a while, they knows that eventually things come tumbling down. They're ready for it.
- Watch The Suit: Never break character. Always look perfect.
- Faceless: They no longer remembers what their face originally looked like, and has no connection to older pictures of themself.
- Gremlins 1: Stuff doesn't always work that well around them.
- Poor Self Control (Attention Seeking): What better way to become the most important person in the room than to become the most important person in the room?
- Wanted (FBI, 75k nuyen): Turns out impersonating an FBI director for the fun of it has downsides.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Black Site Blue||Chrisst111||7 March 2082|
|SpinGlobal: Under the Horizon||Sarcarian||Runners Gone Wild||4 March 2082|
|Evergreen Kingdom||OrionsRequiem||Cross Flight Love Fight||2 March 2082|
|Fresh Fish||Shadowhand||Taking Back Tacoma||26 February 2082|
|Part of the whole||Onebi||24 February 2082|
|Prepare For Trouble||Asmodeus||22 February 2082|
|A Blast from the Past||OrionsRequiem||18 February 2082|
|Back From Darkness, Away From Light||Asmodeus||Hail to the Pumpking||17 February 2082|
|Shades of Grey's Anatomy||Sarcarian||12 February 2082|
|Soft Beats of an Icy Heart||OrionsRequiem||Cross Flight Love Fight||9 February 2082|
|Blaze||4||3||Gear||Talismonger||Chaos Mage, Talismonger, Alchemist, Enchanter, Deepweed Addict||Even|
|Alias||5||3||Gear||SIN Forger||SIN Forger, Police Contacts, Disguise Enthusiast, Hacker, Infiltrator, College Educated||Even|
|Ace Powers||6||3||Fixer||Horizon Talent Agent||Musical Talent, Corporate Deals, Keep it Classy, Fake SINs, Insider Knowledge, Horizon Agent, Hired Muscle||Even|
|Bagrak||1||2||Service||Doctor||Street Doc, Awakened Medicine||Even|
|Alexander-James Brodrick Johnson III||4||3||Networking||CorpKid||Party all Night... What time is it?, Everybody's Friend., Did Someone say Drugs?, Brodie J IN THE HOUSE!, Ride Wrecked? Brodie J's got it!, Oh yeah! I have a job!, Good looks, Money, and a savant-level understanding of rocket physics||Even|
- +1 Ancients Rep
- +1 Laesa Rep
- +2 Kenran-Kai Rep
- +5 Gianelli Family Rep
- +3 Horizon Rep
- +3 HBI 48 Rep
- +1 SpinGlobal Rep
- -5 Renraku Rep
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Irene Green, R4, UCAS
- Amanda Hardin, R5, UCAS
- Annabelle Rochefort, R6, France
- Cassie Smith, Real, Horizon