Six of Hearts
|FLR Gun Bunny|
|All around weapons user, capable of mixing it up in melee or range. Secondary on social skills, though not super adept yet.|
|D.O.B.||May 3rd, 2054|
Metatype - D |
Attributes - D
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - A
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Arina was born in Russia and emigrated to the UCAS with her parents when she was very young. She found her love of cooking from her parents, and her love of dance when when she was 9 after watching a ballet through a window. Shadowrunning is a means to an end... she's not against the Corporations, but she's not for them either. As of right now, her motivation is money and skill.
⦁Acquire Deltaware Cyberware (Limbs, Eyes, Ears, Datajack, Skilljack, Wired Reflexes, Bone Lacing)
⦁Acquire more and nicer weapons
⦁Acquire more and nicer armor
⦁Acquire more and nicer vehicles
⦁Acquire more and nicer clothes
⦁Become World Class Chef with her own restaraunt
⦁Make the restaurant a safe haven for Shadowrunners
⦁Become World Class Ballerina
⦁Use contacts to help new and veteran runners
⦁Live the high life (cars, clothes, parties, etc.)
Arina Semenova was born in Russia to poor working class parents. After watching a beutiful ballet through a window when she was 9, and seeing her mother and fathers love of food and cooking, Arina decided that she would become a world class ballet dancer and chef. Arina unfortunately realized soon after that her physical ability would never match up to what was necessary to fulfill either of these goals. So when she was old enough, she set out to earn as much money as she could to upgrade her body. If she couldn't naturally have the grace, speed, and strength necessary, she would simply buy it. After years of hard work, she was able to fully replace her limbs with cyberware, granting her the physical prowess to begin chasing her goals. Realizing the power the cyberware gave her, she wanted to get upgrades to make her even better, so she took to completing more... unsavory... jobs, and began working for whoever would pay as a gun for hire. Realizing that her cyber upgrades were a valuable asset in the shadows, Arina took jobs that allowed her to utilize the ability that she had bought, and honed her skills into a fearsome weapon. She took the shadow name 'Six_of_Hearts' after she won an 85,000 nuyen pot in a poker game with nothing but a 6 of hearts high card, which allowed her to finally ugrade her cyber limbs to alpha grade cyberware, seeing it as a lucky sign that allowed her to fully transition to a career in the shadows.
Arina is fond of alcohol, guns, ballet, cooking, cars, learning new things (primarily languages), and the finer things in life. She is, however, obsessed with getting the best cyberware that money can buy, gunning for the cash and chance to buy delta grade cyberware. she loves the feel of the cold metal as well as the beauty of a finely crafted and honed machines that are her cyberware. The fusion of woman and machine is a feeling that she enjoys, not to mention the slight unnerving effect it has on many people. She likes being in control, and having her cyberware lets her feel like she is in control.
She didn't have much help as a fledgling shadowrunner, so she aims to use any resources she acquires to open her restaurant and set it up to be a haven for shadowrunners, and utilize any contacts she has made to assist runners in need.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Ambidextrous: Arina has always been good with either hand for whatever task.
- Biocompatibility: Arina's body easily accepted the cyberware she is so fond of.
- Cyber-Singularity Seeker: Arina is confident in her cyberware's ability to see her through any job.
- Linguist: Learning new languages has always been easy for Arina.
- Distinctive Style: Arina's Cyberlimbs are decorated in a unique color palette of matte white with silver tracings shaped like dancing ballerinas, and she has a large stylized heart on each of the main joints (hips and shoulders) with six bleeding bullet holes in them. This extends to her ballistic mask which possesses the same heart design, her FBA which also has the heart design on the helmet in addition to the main joints, and even her shield has a large stylized heart with 6 bleeding bullet holes in it.
- SIgnature: Arina always leaves a Six of Hearts playing card at the end of her runs. This is the card she considers most lucky, and her runner namesake.
- Weak Immune System: The immunosuppressants used by the Doctors to install her cyberware were unnecessary, but have had a lasting effect on Arina's body.
- Addiction (Mild, Betameth): Drugs are bad, m'kay?
- Code of Honor: Six will go out of her way, and even put herself in danger, to protect others. She will do ust about anything she can to prevent those who are injured from dying.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Peeking through Bars||Draknic||23 July 2082|
|Six And The Jar Heads||Aurora||Head In A Jar||11 June 2082|
|Foot Fetish||OrionsRequiem||Dragon of a Problem||15 May 2082|
|Food Poisoning||Sarcarian||19 April 2082|
|Shadows are Dark, Water is Wet||Isaac||9 April 2082|
|The Incredible Behemoth Volume 1||Aurora||Shadow Heroes||26 March 2082|
|Alice Kane||5||2||Fixer||Cyber Surgeon||Mechanic, Info Broker, Weapon Specialist, Tech Savy, Cyber Surgeon, Gamer Grrl||Even|
|Edmond Beaulieu||1||1||Gear||Boutique Owner||Boutique Owner, Clothing Design||Even|
|Overwatch||4||2||Fixer||DocWagon Dispatcher||Dispatchers' Union, DocWagon, Superhero Fan, Wanna-be Sidekick, Awakened||+1|
|Cascade||4||2||Service||International Smuggler and Fence||It's not fun if there's no Risk!, Smuggler Specialist, Garage of Ganked Gear, Stimulant Savant, Getaway Driver, Driver picks the Music, Passenger shuts their trap||Even|
|"Lucky" Lucia Carina||4||2||Custom(A,N,K,G)||Gambler||Cursed Luck, Lucky, High Rolling Friends, Poker Face Training, Go-to for Laying Low, Gambler, both High and Low, Gourmand||Even|
- +3 City Watch
- -5 DocWagon
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Nina Antonova [ARES - Security Consultant]
- Galina Solovyova [UCAS - Professional Chef]
- Arina typically wears high fashion jeans and shirts, but is not afraid to sport a pair of cargo pants and a regular t-shirt. Her business attire consists of a Mortimer of London Berwick Suit and Argentum Coat, the Berwick styled in fashionable dark grey as a three piece business suit and the Argentum as an accompanying black longcoat.