|Detection Ritualist, Metaplanar Explorer, Astral Cheerleader and Combatant|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||November 22nd, 2061|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - B
Skills - A
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
A girl trapped in a coma, who is more at home in the spiritual world than the physical one.
To go on adventures, meet new friends, and explore the metaplanes.
When Cass was a little girl, she lived a normal little girl life. Mommy and Daddy worked all day and all night, so she spent her time at home in story land. She had many adventures there, learning about friendship and the world and how the company makes everything all better. The company made the machines that showed her story land, so it was very, very real.
Then one day she got very, very sick. Mommy and Daddy worried a lot. The fever was in her head, but because she was a very good girl, she didn't die. Instead, her fairy godmother visited her, and showed her how her body was really just a house for her soul to rest in.
Learning from her fairy godmother and Mister Dweller, the little girl went on many adventures learning about the inner outer places. She made many friends there and learned from them about the worlds. Some worlds were nice and some were not so nice and some were scary.
Then the company was in big trouble, and Mommy and Daddy were very afraid. The girl tried to tell them not to worry, but they were too scared to believe her. With the help of her friends, the girl moved her soul's house far, far away one whole mile, and hid it very, very well.
The girl then had to work very, very hard, for the house to keep her soul-house in. She learned many, many things about the material and the true meaning of friendship: people are not nice! The girl was good and always listened to her fairy godmother, so the not-nice people never hurt her.
And the girl lived happily ever after. The End.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Quadriplegic: Due to a particularly nasty strain of encephalitis, Reverie essentially lost the use of her body at a very tender age. It is the anchor for her soul, and the inspiration for her self-image, but little more.
- Mentor Spirit: Boar: Reverie considers herself lucky to have such an attentive Fairy Godmother, even if she is very strict about certain rules and routines.
- Home Ground: Astral Acclimation & Sense of Direction: Where other people might go for a walk, Reverie steps out of her body for a while and explores. She is very familiar with her immediate Astral neighborhood, and she's good at spatial reasoning -- a nice skill to have, given the limited amount of time she can spend out of her body.
- Astral Chameleon & Sense of Direction: When exploring stranger realities, sometimes the locals take offense at your presence. Reverie has learned to use a light touch with her magic to avoid detection and pursuit, while her sense of direction comes doubly in handy when it comes time to make a quick exit.
- College Education: Given how exhausting Astral jaunts can be, Reverie finds herself with a lot of time locked in her body. Through the Matrix, she is able to interact with the material world, and spends a lot of that time reading up on things. She has very little practical experience with the world, and a lot of what she's interested in relates to the things she finds more relevant.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Reformation Hunt 18||Darklordiablo||The Reformation||22 February 2081|
|Spartan Spirit||Doom||1 February 2081|
|Tea Time||Divergent0||21 January 2081|
|A Templar's Plea||Kaigen87||18 January 2081|
|3 Shadowrunners in a Boat Spirit (To Say Nothing of the Dog)||Teksura||11 January 2081|
|🎪 On The High Seas||Teksura||Circus of Crime||5 January 2081|
|That Old ACHE||Aurora||Deus Machina||28 December 2080|
|Stalker's Night Out||Kaigen87||27 December 2080|
|Those Damned Dogs||Aurora||23 December 2080|
|The Tenotitchlan Heist||Bakefire||20 December 2080|
|The Crawling Chaos||Purkinje||10 December 2080|
|Movran le Mael||6||1||Fixer||Alchemist||Even|
|Trip Softly||3||3||Custom(G,K,N,A)||Talismonger||Talismonger, Foci, Planar Magic, Wealth and Privilege, Altered States, Hard to Reach||Even|
|Maksim||1||1||Service||Taxi Driver||Taxi Driver, Silent||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Reverie's view of Planar Magic is strongly influenced by fairy tales. She views spirits as storybook companions, and they manifest as such as much as they can.
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Briar Rose (Aztechnology, Magical Security Consultant) (R4, with Mage License)
In the material, Reverie is a slight woman confined to a bed full of medical equipment; her astral form is much more animated and roams far and wide, often accompanied by her friends.
Reverie's material form is clothed in a light shift when she is working, and a hospital gown when she is not. In the Astral, this is not evident, as such material trappings remain with the body; however, her clothes are evident when she manifests, so she is only allowed to do so while properly clothed. In the metaplanes, her appearance is defined by the underlying theme, but that theme is always bent as far as possible towards her favorite fairy-tale heroines.
A storybook princess, lightly modified from one of the default Transys avatars.