Reign Of Bullets
|D.O.B.||February 8, 2050|
Metatype - C |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - D
Skills - E
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
A heavy weapons street sam with a little bit of magical power, Reign Of Bullets offers amazing fire-support to any team! ... though she's not so great on the social side of runs.
Help the Ork Underground and establish a true home for Dwarves somewhere. Get the latest and greatest 'ware and machine guns! Regain her magical power. ... correct grammar on signs.
Reign Of Bullets was recruited in her late teens by the UCAS military for special forces operations. She was extremely effective, taking to machine guns and other heavy weapons like a duck takes to water. However, after a particularly bad mission that should have left her dead, the military deemed her useless after barely patching her up and discharged her. She managed to scrimp and save to replace her heavily damaged limbs with cyberware, but those, of course, severely hampered her magical abilities. She does kinda like the chrome, though.
Having recently moved to Seattle, Reign Of Bullets seeks to make a name for herself in the Shadows, as where else is an ex-special forces operative with no other marketable skills going to find work? Besides, it means getting to use more machine guns. She's heard of people regaining their magical power despite being chromed up, and she's determined to find a way to do that, too.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Mentor Spirit (Eagle): Always on the look-out, Eagle has taught her how to sharpen her vision and stay alert. She now has an allergy to pollutants, though.
- Perfect Time: Did you know that the firing of a machine gun is almost like a metronome (provided it's well-tuned)? She does! If only she had the musical ability to go with it.
- Redliner: Always determined to be the best, she's overclocked her cyberlimbs to their absolute limits. Such power comes at a cost, however...
- Addiction (Mild) (Betameth): Perhaps she enjoys the inhaler too much. But it does mean she doesn't get shot as often though, so can it really be that bad...?
- Favored (Common Target, Outspoken) (Dwarves): Dwarves are just the best, most honorable folk. Able to hold down a good beer and still party all night long, too. Wouldn't you agree?
- Force Of Chaos: Despite being in the military previously, she's not really one for following orders...
- Poor Self Control (Compulsive Public 2, Public Broad Aspect) (Correct Grammar On Signs): You know what's the absolute worst? SIGNS WITH BAD GRAMMAR, DAMMIT!
- Reduced Sense (Taste): Those years in the military drinking whatever they could scrounge after it was fermented weren't kind to her tongue....
- Before Combat, take Kamikaze. For you the diceroll is 18d6>5 with a Threshold of 3 to avoid becoming more addicted.
- If you were able to bring your Machine Gun in, great! Suppressive Fire (20 bullets, Complex) is pretty effective at shutting down large numbers of enemies (though the damage won't be high, since it's mostly making them take effort to not get hit). It provides a penalty of your hits on all their actions! If you need to focus someone down, you can do a Complex Full Auto (10 bullets, Complex) that gives the target a -9 on their dodge.
- Due to progressive recoil, your non-suppressive fire turns will alternate like this: (1, Complex Full-Auto); (2, Simple Aim Simple Auto); (3, Simple Auto Simple Aim); (4, Complex Full Auto). Remember that Suppressive Fire doesn't take recoil penalties, as well!
- If you weren't, all is not lost! This is likely because you were playing a bodyguard for your face, and you should have your Savalette Guardian with you. While not nearly as awesome as your Machine Gun, it packs a small punch and can do up a Semi-Auto Burst (6 bullets, Complex) that'll give someone a -5 to dodge. Do note the size of your clip, however. Often times the standard Single Shot (1 bullet, Simple) or Semi-Auto (3 bullets, Simple) that gives -2 to dodge will be sufficient.
- Finally, if you've only got a sword... well, it's not the best time for you, but hit them with it.
- You've got 33 Soak and 11 dice to Dodge (16 Full Defense) (and +5 more if you're on both Betameth and Kamikaze), which should keep you standing through a Medium run pretty well. Combined with providing penalties via Suppressive Fire in a Hard, perhaps there as well. Remember, cover is important!
Out Of Combat
- You've got 5 etiquette dice NORMALLY, but... you do have a soft spot for other Dwarves. You get -4 to your socials towards them, AND they get +4 against your group.
- However, you've got a bodyguard license so you can act as a bodyguard for your face to provide some security for them.
- You're not the best at legwork (YET!) but you're ok at lockpicking should the need arise and you know a good chunk of stuff about the military.
- Taking Betameth (roll for you is 18d6>5) will help with a few things as well.
- Don't be afraid to take other drugs! Novacoke should you need to act more presentable (I know, right?) can help by giving you +2 CHA and some other benefits as well.
- Finally, as this is more of a pink mohawk runner than a black trenchcoat runner in most circumstances, don't be afraid to call up Flamesaw for shenanigans.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Brassica Oleracea By Another Name||Aurora||A Scattering of Deadly Petals||9 May 2082|
|Blood Kite Eggs||Aurora||Baker Wars||4 May 2082|
|Cyborg Envy||Aurora||3 May 2082|
|Alessa P||4||3||Fixer||Owner of The Daze||The Daze, Shadow Connections, Ear to the Ground, Punk Rocker, Bootleggers||Even|
|Kenneth "Flamesaw" Murphy||2||3||Custom(A,G,N,K)||Ganger / Tough Guy||Not the Brightest Bulb, Firesaw, Fraggin' Handsome, People Pleaser, WAIT I'm a runner too!||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table