Player run rewards are measured in RVP (Reward Value Points). They can be converted to
- 2,000 nuyen
- 4,000 nuyen worth of gear, if an NPC has the ability to obtain it at severe discount
- Giving out gear above Availability 19 requires approval from Thematics
- Players may use GMP at a rate of 1 GMP to 2000 nuyen to supplement this, which is not subject to the RVP cap. Note that Thematics must still approve items above availability 19.
- 4000 nuyen in cost of lifestyle modification
- 1 karma
- 1 karma of positive qualities adequately roleplayed for (ie. at chargen cost if it's a run reward)
- 1 Street Cred (max of 1 per run)
- 1 Connection or 1 Loyalty for a new contact gained that run minus 1 (ie. 6 rvp for a 4/3 contact)
- Contacts rewarded can be public or private, but they must be shared (if connection changes or it dies for one character, it does for all the others who have it)
- Contacts above Connection 6 require approval of the Thematics Department
For Mundane Ascensions, the player converts 1 RVP each into up to 5 of the following (Each can be taken multiple times):
- 5 karma towards a skill or martial art
- 20k nuyen towards non-ware. You may bank this across multiple ascensions.
- 6 karma towards qualities at post-gen price
- 4 karma towards Edge
- 10k nuyen towards 'ware. You may bank this across multiple ascensions.
- +20 Faction Rep
Additionally, runs may award faction rep as per RAW rules (generally 1-2 per run) and this doesn't count against RVP. The chance for an awakened or emerged character to purchase deltaware may used as a Run Reward for Semi-Prime or Prime runs. This takes up 15 RVP, and must be approved by a member of the Thematics Team. For awakened or emerged PCs with the Regeneration critter power, this takes up 30 RVP and must be approved by a member of the Thematics Team.