An amnesiac FBR street sam and off face
- Figure out who the hell they are
- Get some security armor
Murderbot woke up in an alleyway in the outskirts of downtown with no knowledge of why they were there or who they even were, only a bunch of semi busted cyberware, some weapons and instinctive knowledge on various policing things. Lost for options, they got themselves a place to stay, and wandered around until they found someone who could fix them up. This cyber surgeon was also connected to some people in the haven, and offered to introduce Murderbot to people who could get them in. Figuring it was a good way to put their skills to use, they went through with it and are now running the shadows.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Wanted (Ares Macrotechnology) - Knight Errant is set up to reward whoever finds and returns them safely
- Biocompatability (Cyberware) - One of the reasons they were chosen for this by Knight Errant
- Redliner - Most of their cyberlimbs' safety features needed to be turned off to get them back in working order, and afterwards they wouldn't turn back on
- Insomnia (Full) - Just one more episode then I'll get to sleep, I swear
||Whaddya Buyin'?, I Know A Guy, Street Smarts, Ex-Convict, Sticky Fingers, Slick Black Cadillac
||Poor Networker, Cyber Surgeon, Researcher, Surgeon, Cyber-Snob, Long Term Care, Body Disposal
||Neo-A Weapons Dealer
||Black Star Fixer, Community Weapons Manager, Have You Considered Something a Bit Bigger?, The Best Stuff's In The Back, Stay Safe Out There!
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Murderbot looks fairly androgynous. They stand at an average male human height, with slightly unkempt brown hair and green eyes. They're usually found wearing practical clothing, until they can get their hands on some corpsec armor.
ShadowGrid Profile Comments