Movran le Mael
Just old enough to have a certain gravitas|
|Preferred Payment Method||
Nuyen or living test subjects|
Streets of Downtown|
Movran le Mael runs a talismonger and healing shop with his sister Annar le Mael. They used to act as court healers, making house calls and selling alchemical concoctions to well paying nobles, but recently started a shop in Seattle- coinciding with Aeneas Inhacre's relocation. Their rumored affiliation to the Eclipse faction of the Seelie Court has little basis in reality- or at least this one, anyways- many fae believe otherwise and are wise to do so.
- Maintains various Circle of Healing rituals within their shop. They apply to themselves and any patients that physically come to their shop.
- Increased Attribute (WIL, LOG, and BOD) at Force 6 with 4 nets.
- Healthy Glow at Force 4 with 4 nets.
- These are average results. If Movran fails to obtain these results, he'll retry/edge. On average he spends 25hrs a week taking care of these.
- Spends the remainder of his work week creating alchemical preps with Annar, dealing with walk-in customers, and doing healing house calls, often employing his Empathic Healing and Transmit Damage (ie, taking the damage unto himself, and then, unless they pay quite the premium, moving it onto a servant or something provided by the patient) and then having Annar handle the real healing of the (new) patient at their shop.
||6 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety
||4 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety
|Gear Acquisition Checks
||10 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety
||14 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety
Player Characters with this Contact
NPCs who know this contact
Narrative Significant Runs
No runs yet. This list will auto-populate when this character is tagged in a run AAR.