|Speed kills, Chummer.|
|Titles and Awards||0|
Metatype - D
Attributes - C
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Geist is an albino elf who used to run with the Ancients when he was young. That experience got him caught up in Shadowrunning. His talents and gifts at Rigging got him started Shadowrunning as a Wheelman/Drone Rigger for many different types of jobs.
- To be known as the most sought after Rigger in the shadows
- To run the most prestigious Vehicle Repair/Modification establishment in Seattle
- To live well and in comfort as a result of his work and expertise
Geist was raised on the streets, abandoned by his mother once he underwent goblinization and appeared to be a pale, albino mockery of an elf. Fortunately, he was not left to his own devices until he was 10, so he could live off the streets well enough. Not caring about his outward appearance, the Anceints, an elven street gang, took him in as one of their own. He was a natural with all vehicles and quickly gained a reputation as a skilled rider and wheelman. This began his downward spiral, from a physical point of view. Depending more and more on drones and vehicles for nearly every facet of physical movement, his physical strength decreased to a point just shy of muscle atrophy.
Once he had the credits, Geist determined that he was going to run the shadows and get involved with Shadowrunning, aspiring to be the best Rigger in Seattle. For one, it played to his ego and secondly, he simply loved creature comforts. Once he got a taste of the "good life", there was no going back for Geist. As he began running the shadows, the credits came quickly. He used his contacts to immerse himself in the underworld and create a new identity for himself.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Speed Demon - Speed kills. I feel the need for speed. Whatever saying you want to use, it applies to Geist - the faster the better
- Stunt Driver - The bigger the risk, the more he wants to try it. Buckle up.
- Chaser - Coming to get ya or see ya later, either way, my way.
- Gearhead - Yeah, I know this car isn't supposed to do that--but I am driving now.
- Albinoism - Malagith was born with no pigmentation in his skin, so his appearance carries chalk-white skin. He avoids the sun at all costs
- Day Job - Pale Moonlight Repair and Bodyshop is one of Malagith's pride and joys. He is found here tinkering on vehicles for citizens and runners alike
- Creature of Comfort - while born in poverty, the elf is determined never to go back...the almighty credit is kind to allow a supple lifestyle
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|The Problem Clown||Purkinje||10 December 2080|
|Ferdinand Gray||2||2||Fixer||Pawnbroker||Pawnbroker, Spies, Appraiser||Even|
|Paul Emmers||4||1||Gear||Racing Motorcycle Proprietor||Vehicles, Drones, Modded vehicles, Bikes, Speed Demon||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Shawn Black (LV 4 Fake SIN)
Albino elf with Violet Cybereyes
Often wears black form-fitting clothes with a black longcoat
ShadowGrid Profile Comments