|Location||Seattle, Puyallup - The Crypt|
|Preferred Payment Method||Service|
After turning into a ghoul, Fiendest (also known as Fie) became enthralled with her new, savage nature. Running at first with the Ghoul Liberation League to promote the rights of her new life, she quickly slid down to the 162s for a more freeform life, taking eagerly to the new lifestyle she could enjoy in the shadows. As far as she's concerned, all aspects of being Infected should be celebrated, not disregarded. Whether she's zealous or naive in this matter remains to be seen. Regardless, her irrepressible positivity, explosive passion and thirst for life can make her a somewhat compelling person to talk to. It's like her desire for experience never ends and becomes a font others fallen on hard times can draw power from. To no surprise, she's ended up helping more than a few shadowrunners get their careers going as a result. If anyone's inspiring folks, it's her.
Notes For A GM
- Fiendest is like the Genki Girl archetype to defy her otherwise edgy appearance.
- She's unrepentant about enjoying eating people and tagging with the 162s, but wants to lighten up the mood of Infected at large.
- Fie doesn't care as much about politics as she cares about making friends, having a good vibe and partying hard. She's surprisingly not much into drugs.
- Despises overly business-oriented types, and while she'll happily offer help, she's also prone to call randomy for favors and expect them to be obliged.
- Notorious in the 162s for being an airhead, but she's tolerated because she's a face and can smooth tensions with her winning, ever-optimistic personality.
|Wanted||Fie may or may not have eaten her former boss alive as a form of resignation. As a result, there's a 75,000 Nuyen bounty for her head by Lone Star.|
|Infected Organizer||+2 to checks involving the Infected.|
|Lavawalker||+2 to checks involving Puyallup|
|Terrordome||+2 to checks involving terrorist organizations.|
|Darkdweller||+2 to checks involving safehouses.|
|Knowledge Checks||2 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Active Checks||0 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Gear Acquisition Checks||6 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
|Networking Checks||10 + Loyalty + Aspects - Notoriety|
Players with this Contact
Narrative Significant Runs
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Swerving and Steering||Asmodeus||15 July 2082|