|First, do harm.|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||August 9th 2057|
Metatype - E
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - C
Skills - A
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
DocSwagon (A horrible joke on DocWagon) is a medic and wheelman who is more than capable of helping out in combat. While they may have once sworn to the Hippocratic Oath their time in DocWagon has made them more than willing to do what it takes to protect their team.
- Burn their corporate limited SIN
- Quit their day job and become a full-time Shadowrunner
- Make more nuyen than they know what to do with
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Gearhead - TBD
- Sharpshooter - TBD
- Steely Eyed Wheelman - TBD
- Stunt Driver - TBD
- Technical School Education - TBD
- Day Job (1,000 nY./month, 10 hrs/week) - TBD
- Prejudiced (Biased) DocWagon - TBD
- SINner (Corporate Limited SIN) DocWagon - TBD
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Deer Dance||Video||16 May 2081|
|Alessa P||4||3||Fixer||Owner of The Daze||The Daze, Shadow Connections, Ear to the Ground, Punk Rocker, Bootleggers||Even|
|Felipe Chandler||3||1||Custom (K,N,A,G)||Child Psychologist||Drugs, Child at Heart, Psychology, Doc Wagon||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
DocWagon has not yet run in the shadows and has not developed any signature flair to show off on a run.
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Corporate Limited SIN (DocWagon) - James Stone
- Fake SIN (Rating 4) - Benjamin Franklin Pierce
DocSwagon appears to be a man in his mid to late twenties and is of lean build trimmed with muscles. Taking the Physical part of Physical Adept to heart, he has kept his body in good condition and is overall healthy-looking.
He prefers to dress comfortably (and cheaply, not that he could afford better), wearing surplus scrubs and cheap trainers when nothing more or less formal is needed.
DocSwagon appears much like he does in outside of the Matrix, save that he wears much more doctoral attire.