|(Insane in the Membrane)|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||7 JAN 2057|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Defrost is a young hacker and college drop-out, turned batshit insane, bloodthirsty, and partially schizophrenic thanks to personafix bleed.
- There can only be one [Decker]. One must prove their dominance and humiliate all others that oppose them in the realm of cyberwarfare.
- To become filthy stinking rich.
- To pull off the hack of a lifetime and put even Damien Knight to shame.
Born Kim Takase to a Japanese-American working class couple, our budding hacker had been but six by the time Crash 2.0 rolled around. That had been the perfect timeframe for the neuroplasticity of a child to help her first learn, then master the workings of Matrix 2.0. She started tinkering, experimenting, coding, and otherwise hacking at a young age. Top marks at school sent her to the UofW Comp Sci program. With the freedom college brought, she started experimenting with BTLs, especially personafixes. A shy, nerdy girl, only really confident online. -- that would become the persona she would conceal with badass shadowrunners and criminal hackers, until eventually, they start to bleed through. Ambition and bloodthirst had been turned up to 11, and inhibitions had been largely burned out. Eventually, she would burn her own SIN to better achieve those implanted dreams and ambitions that had been rewired into the very fabric of her mind from BTL abuse.
Narrative Significant Qualities
Addiction (Mild) (Personafix, Psychological)
- While bleedthrough may have rewired her mind, she's not a junkie. Yet. Cravings do persist.
Poor Self Control (Braggart)
- A girl needs to brag about her exploits, doesn't she? Especially to prove that she is, in fact, the best.
Poor Self Control (Combat Monster)
- Nobody respects a hacker that runs away from a cyber-duel. IC and Spider alike need to be crushed under code spikes.
Poor Self Control (Vindictive)
- The smallest slight needs to be repaid in full. No exceptions.
- Mr Incognito - Connection 2, Loyalty 2 - Fixer (Fixer)
- DRM - Connection 3, Loyalty 3 - Nerd (Swag)
- Infovore - Connection 4, Loyalty 1 - Infobroker (Shadow Services)
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
- Defrost's Mark is a chibi cat that mewls annoyingly and licks its paws once discovered, and will continue to do so until muted.
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
[R4] Caitlyn Yamasaki [Yakashima]
- Cyberdeck License [R4]
- Matrix Software License [R4]
- Firearms License [R4]
- Concealed Carry Permit [R4]
A few layered tops, a hoodie, and a beanie. Glasses and headphones (even though she uses DNI anyway. She isn't the most imposing individual IRL.
A black, feminine silhouette. Faceless, featureless with the exception of a skeleton that runs up and down her limbs and spine, flashing neon colors.