|The Redmond Barrens' Human Tank|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||April 17th, 2058|
Metatype - E |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
A human FBR street sam with high soak and a focus on using swords, archery, stealth, perception, and intimidation. Carbon won't willingly (or at least knowingly) do runs for Shiawase.
- Replace her cyberware with 'ware that's less invasive, ideally without compromising her performance.
- Protect her corner of Touristville to the best of her ability.
Buy an Ares Thunderstruck and learn how to use it.
- Fight against the Ares bug infestation.
Orphaned from a young age, Carbon had a rough childhood. She spent most of her adolescence on the streets of the Redmond Barrens, relying on the kindness of strangers to get by. Much of this assistance came from Neo Anarchist groups, which shaped Carbon's perception of the world. They also taught her basic survival skills, as well as how to hold a knife and shoot a bow (which she managed to lift from a patrol car all on her own). Some older members of groups like the Anarchist Black Cross may very well remember a young, pale blonde girl struggling to fend for herself from this time period.
At age 17 she was abducted by Shiawase employees who used her to test prototype cyberware, remained in one of their facilities for nearly 2 years. During this time the researchers discovered that she had a higher than usual tolerance for cyberware, and replaced most of her body below the neck with prototype 'ware in order to test the effects of it on the human body. She escaped from this facility thanks to a distraction caused by a group of runners. More specifically, she escaped by killing a researcher with a scalpel, abusing the holes in security created by the team of runners, and using her new cyberarms to tear a hole in a fence big enough for her to escape.
After her escape, she still had to face life as a SINless without a home or family. Initially traumatized by her experience, she eventually found freedom in accepting who she had become, which allowed her to realize the power her new body provided her. She decided to use this power to pursue a career in bounty hunting, providing her with the first real paycheck she'd ever seen in her life, along with a her very own safehouse and the sense of security she hadn't felt in years that came along with it. After holding her own against a shadowrunner in her new line of work, she managed to impress one of ShadowHaven's fixers enough for him to offer her a string of small scale jobs, eventually leading to a full fledged invitation.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Distinctive Style: Carbon is made out of metal from the neck down, and is rarely seen without a Nodachi of very notable length or some other weapon that tends to stick out.
- Records on File (Shiawase): Carbon was held in a Shiawase research facility for 2 years, where they replaced most of her body with cyberware.
- Cyber Singularity Seeker: Either as a result of her trauma or despite it, Carbon has developed a profound respect for technology, especially cyberware.
- Hawai'i 5-Zero (June 22nd, 2018): 5 karma, 60000 nuyen, 1 favor from Naheka
- The Kinks - Strangers (July 8th, 2018): 6 Karma, +1 Horizon repL
- Katy Perry - Swish Swish (Part 2) (August 11th, 2018): 16000 nuyen, 3 karma, +1 Rep Horizon
- Food Fight (September 1st, 2018): 7000 nuyen, 3 karma
- War On Waste (September 8th, 2018): 3 karma, +1 rep Shiawase
- Green Hell (September 21st, 2018): 3 karma, 40000 nuyen in gear, +1 rep Saeder Krupp
- Set Your Goals - The Few That Remain (November 10th, 2018): 18000 nuyen
- Hot Action Cop - Doom Boom (December 2nd, 2018): 3 karma. 20000 nuyen, +3 ex-NeoNET
- From All the Stuff I Heard It'll Be An Easy Sell (December 8th, 2018): 2 karma, 26000 nuyen, +3 rep Krime
- Execute the Executor (December 9th, 2018): 2 karma, 24000 in cyberware, 2000 nuyen
- Streetlight Manifesto - The Three of Us (Part 3) (December 17th, 2018): 5 karma, 10000 nuyen, +3 rep Black Star
- Big D And The Kids Table - Doped Up Dollies on a One Way Ticket to Blood (January 29th, 2019): 9 karma, 4000 lifestyle costs
- AC/DC - Thunderstruck (February 9th, 2019): 152000 worth of gear & 'ware, 22000 nuyen, 20 karma, +3 rep Aztechnology
- Wolf In Sheep's Clothing (May 12th, 2019): 10 karma, 10000 nuyen, Stephanie Waltz, Sharpshooter, TaN Phys x2, Drug Tolerant
- A Shadowrun Based on the Remix of Lil Nas X's Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) (May 22nd, 2019): 1 horse, 11250 nuyen, +1 Streets of Redmond, +3 Old Town Road Gangsters, +1 PA, -1 Redmond Lowriders
- A Night On The Slopes (August 10th, 2019): 7150 nuyen, 132850 nuyen in deltaware, 5 karma
- A Shadowrun Based on Bullshit by Rise Against, Part 2 (October 20th, 2019): 70 karma, +1 PA
- A Shadowrun Based on Our Will Be Done by Larry and His Flask (November 2nd, 2019): 20000 nuyen, 228000 in cyberware and gear, +3 rep Ares Internal Resistance, +3 rep Ex-Firewatch
|Dr. Henry Wallace||6||1||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Cybertechnologist||Cybertechnologist, Designer Deltaware, Cyber Snob, Embrace the Chrome, Biotechnologist, Black Market Pipeline, Cyber-Singularity Seeker||Even|
|Stephanie Waltz||3||2||Service||Charity Worker||Now you are Safe, Wholesome Food, Leader with a Ladle, The Enemy of my Enemy||Even|
Stephanie Waltz - Connection 3, Loyalty 2 - Legwork
- +2 Horizon
- +1 Shiawase
- +1 Saeder-Krupp
- +3 ex-NeoNET
- +3 Krime
- +3 Black Star
- +3 Aztechnology
- +1 Streets of Redmond
- +3 Old Town Gangers
- +3 Ares Internal Resistance
- +3 Ex-Firewatch
- -1 Redmond Lowriders
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Carina Anderson, R4 Fake National (UCAS). Licenses: Bounty Hunter's, Driver's, Explosives, Large Blades, Restricted Cyberware, Weapons
A human woman of above average height. She appears to be of Nordic descent and has a relatively long, thin face with pale skin, blue eyes, and (very light) blonde hair. Her entire body from the neck down has been replaced with Shiawase cyberware, over which she wears a leather jacket and modern body armor. She carries a long katana with an all black blade at her side in addition to a ruby knife, a compound bow, and a quiver.
Armor Jacket: A leather jacket worn over body armor.