Burned Getaway driver needs work.
- Be the best driver around.
- Expand my skillset, maybe learn how to fire a gun finally.
Ansel's a getaway driver who got burned in their old town of Boston and so struck out and has been looking for work ever since. He's found the Haven and a fixer who's taken interest in him. While he hasn't been doing Shadowrun work officially for a while, he's been hotwiring cars since before he could drive and started driving at 13. He talks big but he's got the skills and the experience to back up those claims.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- AVRse: You never know what might happen. Someone could stab me, again.
- PSC+Reduced sense hearing: He got into a crash a while back and his ears haven't stopped ringing since. Music helps drown it out.
- Too Much Data: Between the music and the road, he's always been hyperfocusing on whatever task is at hand. Multitasking freaks him out.
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
||A few rumors floating around about a getaway driver who refuses to use a rig
||A police report from 5 years ago. He got caught and ended up in the hospital, but let go later after backlash from the public over the fact that he was forced into driving that time and got badly injured. Some say he never fully recovered.
||A bunch of good comments about his skills on various criminal hosts
Shadow Community Table
||Ansel's a meatspace driver, good enough to keep up with some of the best riggers out there, as long as it's not a competition of pure speed.
||He's almost always listening to music through at least one of his earbuds, both when he's driving, but he always seems to be able to hear his passengers. Maybe there's a mic in his car?
||Ansel has been heard commenting about a ringing in his ears and poor hearing ever since his first chase with KE ended in a crash.
ShadowGrid Profile Comments
Saw this and thought of you! XD