Difference between revisions of "Trash Panda (Teksura)"
(Tag: 2017 source edit)
(Tag: 2017 source edit)
|Line 152:||Line 152:|
[[Patriots First Bank]]
Revision as of 22:41, 14 November 2019
|D.O.B.||September 16th 2048|
Metatype - C
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - B
Skills - D
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Raccoon Shaman who fancies herself a Master Thief.
- Feel something- anything.
- *BE* a "modern day Robin Hood"
- Enjoy life - "What's the point of life if you don't *live*?"
Eva adores trid shows, they were her main escape from the terrible barrens life growing up, and she just can't get enough of them. While she was always interested by those trids that glorified shadowrunning, she wasn't really inspired until she saw a low budget retelling of the story of Robin Hood. Eva fell in love with the idea and wanted to *BE* Robin Hood. Robbing from the rich and giving to the poor.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Chain Breaker
- "Listen here, I'm not going to stand around while you enslave some poor soul."
- Mentor Spirit (Raccoon)
- "Raccoon doesn't control me or anything, he and I just have very similar ideas on what I should be doing."
- Dependant (Nuisance)
- "I love my mom. I owe her so much."
- Lack of Focus
- "This is getting boring... Oh damn! I'm missing the new episode of Blood Runners! I wonder how Jack is getting out of that Ghoul den."
- Poor Self Control (Trid Addict)
- "Okay, now I just have to sneak past the guard room an- ooohhh, are they watching- They rebooted Karl Kombatmage! No way!"
- Poor Self Control (Thrill Seeker)
- "What's the point of life if you don't *live*?"
- Social Stress (Civilized Society)
- "Look, I don't like it okay? Everyone looks at you and silently judges you and expects you to follow all these unwritten rules about how you're supposed to act but nobody ever says what those rules are and then they look down at you when you break them but *of course* they never outright tell you that you did it they just judge you and talk about you after you leave and GAAAAHHHHH!"
|Juhn Slide||4||3||Street Doc||Even|
|Betty White||4||2||Shadow Lawyer||Even|
|Flash||4||3||Technomancer, Hardware reassignment Expert||Even|
|Da-Xia Wu||4||2||Triad Princess||Even|
|Patriots First Bank||+2
In Character Information
Once upon a time, Trash Panda was hired to discover the secret identity of the super hero Bold. Over the course of the job, Trash Panda came up with the plan to masquerade as legitimate heroes to earn his trust. Upon discovering the plot of the Johnson who hired them, the team sided with Bold and took down the villain. Trash Panda is not willing to admit she lied to Bold, and maintains the Raccoon Girl persona on occasion just to keep up the con.
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Slightly short for an Elf, Trash Panda is small and skinny, and carries an appearance of nimbleness and far, far too much energy for her own good sometimes. She usually bleaches her hair white, but occasionally gets bored of that and dyes it another color.
Often, she can be seen wearing a deep purple armored jacket with a matching cloak. Hidden underneath it is often her chameleon suit, just in case opportunity presents itself.
Trash Panda's matrix personas were lovingly crafted by a close friend of hers. One persona has the appearance of an anthropomorphic raccoon, designed at her request. She also has a more normal looking persona, for those situations where the host sculpt enforces a more normal looking persona. This one was created by the same friend at no request in order to ensure Trash Panda had something less childish to fall back to. It appears as a typical club girl version of Trash Panda.
ShadowGrid Profile Comments