Difference between revisions of "Styx"
(Tag: 2017 source edit)
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
|Line 113:||Line 113:|
Latest revision as of 19:49, 14 February 2020
|Redmond Street Mage|
|D.O.B.||13th of January, 2058|
- 1 Out of Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Out of Character Information
Redmond street-rat mage, a novacoke addict, a regular in local bars, community persona.
Born a SINless in Seattle, North Redmond, Styx was the usual poor kid running around the dangerous streets. His first jobs were for random ganger smugglers - delivering stolen goods wherever they were needed. That's where he got the decent skills of talking himself into and out of trouble. That's also where he discovered his unusual luck - from being missed by a guard climbing over a fence in the middle of day to bullshitting the best bullshitters on the bloc, it never seemed to run out. Constantly being on the edge of life and death he earned himself a nickname Styx. In teenage years he started developing a weird condition, from time to time he would plunge into uncontrollable visions where the world is grey and very few things have colors. As it turned out a bit later it was astral perception and it was the first power he developed. Life on the street wasn't easy, not for a skinny kid who can't swing for shit, but every time his luck abandoned him and he got himself beat up, he grew stronger and more resilient. Over the years he trained his mind as well as magic and managed to become a pretty powerful mage, but he never used any of his skills for anything other than doing odd jobs, touring low-class bars and getting local respect by dealing with the troublemakers of the neighbourhood. Now as he's getting older and wiser, the usual life seems to not be enough anymore. Sure, being crashed on novacoke in the back of a bar is cool sometimes - but to spend his entire life like that? And where can a decently skilled SINless go if not to the shadows?
Character motivations & Goals
- Becoming a respected, professional runner.
- Improving personal social skills to become at least a mediocre "face".
- Helping Redmond community.
- Moderate Novacoke Addiction - will almost never refuse a hit, no matter how bad that is to his own sanity.
- Emotional attachment (Steyr TMP) - so what if he's not good with it? This thing saved his life more times than he can count, you try not being attached to a thing like that.
- Poor Self Control (Combat Monster) - whether dwindling sanity or traumatic young years, any fight is a holy war for Styx. He must prove himself... To whom? Maybe to himself, maybe to those who beat him up in the dark alleys of Touristville.. Even if they're not watching, he's still better now, he's not as weak as he was!
- Out for Myself - growing up like Styx did, you don't expect trouble, you just wonder when it will come.
- Quick Healer
- Will to Live
- Tough as Nails (Physical)
- School of Hard Knocks
No runs yet. This list will auto-populate when this character is tagged in a run AAR.
- ShadowHaven Reputation: 0
- Alessa P (4/1 Networking/Fixer)
- Father Figaro (3/1 Swag)
- Eli Johnson (2/1 Shadow Services/Soup Kitchen Owner)
In Character Information
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Jake Sunday; National SIN (UCAS)(R4 Fake SIN).
- Mage license (R4 Fake license)
- Firearms license (R4 Fake license)
- Drugs license (R4 Fake License)
Average height, skinny and unimpressive in terms of stature. Usually wears any dark drapes he finds. On the job tends to run with generic brand armour jacket and a helmet. The only nice thing he ever wears is a brand new fashionable business suit - bought specifically for his new runner life.
A tall, ghostly, faceless figure with a hooded robe.
Default metalink persona.