Difference between revisions of "Ranger"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
*[[Flobots - Journey After (War Fatigues)(Part 4)]] (07-07-2018):2 karma, 37000 nuyen, +3 Rep Streets of Cuba, +3 Rep Horizon
* [[Flobots - Journey After (War Fatigues)(Part 4)]] (07-07-2018):2 karma, 37000 nuyen, +3 Rep Streets of Cuba, +3 Rep Horizon
Revision as of 22:04, 12 September 2019
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||September 18th, 2052|
Metatype - B |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - D
Skills - B
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Face/Gunslinger Adept with a side of infil and animal handling
- Make $$$.
- Improve her skills through any means necessary.
- Become one of the most influential figures in the Seattle Underworld.
All things considered Ranger, born Alyssa Abbott, had a fairly normal childhood. She was raised by her mother and her deadbeat dad was nowhere to be seen. The only father figure in her life was her uncle, a retired Urban Brawl player who'd somehow made it out with all of his limbs still attached. Ranger's uncle was very fond of her, largely viewing her as his own daughter, and taught her how to defend herself with weekly firearms training. When they discovered she was an adept, it was also him who pushed her to train her magic.
Unfortunately, Ranger didn't fair too well in school. She found herself with an acute disinterest in all lectures and reading assignments, which led to poor results on tests and papers. It was around this time she met Raven, who convinced her to use her natural abilities to her advantage, encouraging her to cheat. Not only did she do this, but she also began using her talents to operate a small business, selling test answers for pocket change to her fellow students. Ultimately, while this was small time stuff, it led to Ranger falling in with a bad crowd. At age 16 she began selling Zen & Psyche to her fellow classmates, at 18 she helped small gangs boost cars, at 20 it was small scale B&E's. This trend continued for several years, until she found herself in need of a place to launder her ill-gotten gains. She purchased a failing club in Seattle's downtown district and pumped cash injection after cash injection until it became what it is today: Club Destiny, a thriving business frequented by a number of Seattle's more well to do criminals, up and coming stars & starlets, and junior executives. It was here that she met Jinx, who had sought her out specifically as she'd heard of Ranger's exploits and wanted to offer her a chance at a new class of crime.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Dependents (Nuisance): Represents both Ranger's retired mother, and her girlfriend, Kazu Kishi.
- Did You Just Call Me Dumb?: There aren't many people Ranger truly respects. She views nearly everyone as a potential mark or tool to be used until they prove themselves otherwise. Unfortunately, she isn't too great at hiding her lack of respect.
- Mentor Spirit: Ranger views Raven as her partner in crime. His sense of humor and tendency to stick out for #1 is something she can truly get behind.
- SINner National: UCAS citizenship registered to "Alyssa Abbot."
- The Streets Aren't Safe (04-10-2018):
4 karma, 3700 nuyen, contact Raja gained at loyalty 2, +2 Rep Auburn SINless
- Rise Against - The Eco-Terrorist In Me (04-22-2018):
3 karma, 18000 nuyen, +1 Rep TerraFirst!
- These Narcissists Forget to do their Exercise...
(05-10-2018): 2 Karma, 22000 nuyen, +3 Rep Enduring Resistance
- Strategic war games don't call 'em human beings
(05-11-2018): 2karma, 20000 nuyen, +3 Rep Tattered Black Flags
- Thomas the Dank Engine (05-23-2018):
2 karma, 14000 nuyen, +3 Rep Crime Mall Merchant's Association
- Rise Against - Architects (06-11-2018):
4 karma, 18000 nuyen, +3 Rep Enduring Resistance
- Flobots - Journey After (War Fatigues)(Part 4) (07-07-2018):2 karma, 37000 nuyen, +3 Rep Streets of Cuba, +3 Rep Horizon
- Jinx (Contact) - Connection 5, Loyalty 2 - Fixer (Networking)
- Anything Andy - Connection 6, Loyalty 1 - Swag (General Goods)
- Dr. Gotham- Connection 3, Loyalty 1 - Swag (Street Doc)
- Kazu Kishi - Connection 2 Loyalty 4 - Infobroker
- +3 Streets of Cuba
- +3 Horizon
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Monica Black, R4 Fake National (UCAS). Licenses: Adept, Concealed Carry, Driver's, Explosives, Firearms, P.I.
A tall elvish woman with high cheekbones and a lean face. Typically wears form-fitting fashionable outfits, her runner gear almost exclusively consists of high-fashion armored suits and coats with a handful of accessories. She has a penchant for darker colors and this is reflected in both her wardrobe and other cosmetic choices. Her primary fake SIN is registered to Monica Black, an alternate identity with brown eyes, a shorter nose, and chubbier cheeks. This look is accomplished through the use of facial sculpting, polychromatic lenses, and make-up.
- Mortimer of London Argentum Coat: dark blue long coat
- Custom Ballistic Mask: black, roughly crafted in the shape of humanoid face, with a symmetrical gas mask attached to the bottom
- Forearm Guards: solid black bracers that comfortably fit under her coat
Modeled after a typical ranger from fantasy games, her persona bears a passing resemblance to herself but in a cartoonish style, wearing a green cloak with a bow slung over her back and a black crow sitting on her head.