Difference between revisions of "Pearl"
(Tag: 2017 source edit)
|Line 70:||Line 70:|
|Line 120:||Line 120:|
Latest revision as of 19:45, 14 February 2020
|Salish Tribal Ork acclimating to the Shadows|
Metatype(Ork) - B
Attributes - B
Magic - C
Skills - E
Resources - C
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
- Tribal Salish Ork who was taken from his family at the age of 6 by Mitsuhama.
- Raised and trained by Mitsuhama, but he could never get the hang of Technology, which held him back
- Mitsuhama declared him too reckless and therefore expendable.
- Mitsuhama proceeded to install Bone Lacing in an attempt maximize his usefulness despite himself by keeping him alive
- After losing his arm, they decided to replace it with a cyberarm to see what he'd do with it
- Eventually Mitsuhama wanted to cut their losses when he proved unreliable
- Pearl was sent on a mission where his team was instructed that Pearl was never to return.
- He was just barely able to escape due to his natural toughness, his instincts and the guidance of Horace, his Bear Mentor
Pearl is the name his mother used to call him, but he'll never admit that's why he picked this name
- Pearl has vowed to get back at Mitsuhama for taking away his home and his family, twice.
- He specifically blames his team that he went out with. (Descriptions incoming)
- Horace is the one who convinced Pearl that she should hold them accountable.
- Vain - Female Cyber B&E Specialist
- Red Pixel - Decker
- Nova Dark - Troll Muscle
- Some day be able to return to his people. Once he's worked out his place in the world.
Narrative Significant Qualties
- Horace the Bear Mentor Spirit - He is like the Devil on Pearl's Shoulder. Poking and prodding Pearl under the guise of "helping"
- Computer Illiterate
- Poor Self Control(Combat Monster)
No runs yet. This list will auto-populate when this character is tagged in a run AAR.
- +3 Rep with Enduring Resistance
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Colin Cresswald - Rating 4 Fake Nation SIN (UCAS)
Pearl is, as his name might imply, a bright white Ork with red eyes. His blonde hair is shaved on the side and left quite long on the top, usually tied back into a braid or ponytail. You can see a tribal tattoo emanating from his left eye and piercings in his ears. Because of his Albinism it is very rare to see Pearl without his shades.
You can see a few scars, as well as an obvious right Cyberarm
Pearl is not a very imposing Ork, but he walks with the confidence of a warrior, and that's how he sees himself over anything else.
He is often seen wearing his green and orange Armored Jacket cargo pants and combat boots. His clothing often adorned with beads and feathers.