|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||October 13th 2056|
Metatype - D
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - D
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Sheltered corp kid turned gunslinging banshee mage.
- Become a proper shadowrunner and make a name for herself. Just like on the trids!
- If she's lucky, become a badass mage along the way. Magic is fun.
Raised in a small town in the SSC, Never came to Seattle looking to make a successful wageslave career for herself. She Awakened unusually late, at the age of 21, and became obsessed with trying to make up for lost time and develop her new magical abilities, which made her a perfect target for one of Raven's pranks. By promising to serve as a mentor spirit to her, he lured her out of the safety of her home and into the path of a hungry vampire. Now Infected herself, she's abandoned her dreams of a normal, successful career and gone into the shadows.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Infected (Banshee): Never is one of the Infected now, and she's not happy about it. She does her best to deal with the drawbacks, but it's clearly wearing on her.
- Mentor Spirit: Raven may have tricked Never, but he's never lied to her. He kept his word that he'd act as her mentor, even though she sometimes wishes that he'd leave her alone.
- Sinner (Corporate): Never was Ares born and raised. Her mother is a Knight Errant, and her father an Ares auto mechanic. Never came to study in Seattle in the hopes that one day she would be able to make a successful career working for them too.
- Billy - Connection 5, Loyalty 1 - Fixer
- Blaze - Connection 4, Loyalty 3 - Talislegger (Swag)
- Gunrunner - Connection 6, Loyalty 1 - Gun Runner (Swag)
- Michelle Delacroix - Connection 6, Loyalty 1 - Street Doc (Swag)
+4 Ex-Neonet SINless
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
1 hit: She's a mage. Doesn't seem like your usual shadowrunner type, she talks more like a naive kid.
2 hits: Apparently she's a bit scarier than she acts, and good at finding people?
Shadow Community Table
1 hit: Mage with some creepy-looking spirits and mind control powers.
Ellen Miller: Never's real, corporate-issued SIN.
Anya Jansons: Rating 4 with rating 4 bounty hunter, firearms, mage and summoning licenses.
Never tends to stick to dark clothing these days - not the fashionable kind of dark, more the aggressively plain, hoping-nobody-looks-twice-at-you kind. Sometimes when she's feeling bold she'll add a splash of colour in the form of a nice bit of jewellery, a scarf or a dyed streak in her hair, but that doesn't happen all too often.
A labrador that's the first thing you find when you search for dog personas, so there's a lot of other people using the same one. When looking professional is important, she switches over to an icon that looks like her meatspace self, though a little less thin - she hasn't updated it to reflect the changes Infection caused to her body.