|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||31 Oct 2055|
Metatype - D
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - C
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Wolfheart is a wild druid of the bardic tradition. She styles herself like a stage magician, but she also plays a few instruments, can recite poetry and act. She has traveled across much of the West Coast, but never stayed in one place for long.
Pink Aviators: Wolfheart likes feel-good jobs, or at least jobs that don't involve doing cold-hearted bastard work. Her tactical disposition is flexible.
- Have a good time.
- Save animals in need.
Wolfheart was born to a family of traveling circus performers in Tir Tairngire. She had a natural way with animals and worked them into her family's performances. When she awakened, her focus shifted to honing her magical skills, and she was sent off to a school for gifted youths. She struggled against the strictures of the Path of the Wheel, however, and ultimately dropped out.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Astral Beacon & Animal Empathy: Wolfheart radiates an aura of calm that makes animals more willing to interact with her; the tradeoff is this aura is more easily visible on the astral plane, so hiding her magical nature is not so easy.
- Bilingual: Having grown up in a multicultural family that straddled the disputed borderland between Tir Tairngire and CalFree, Wolfheart speaks both English and Sperethiel as a native.
- Chain Breaker: Wolfheart is known to the spirit world as an ally, and spirits are inclined to be forgiving and patient with her.
- Mentor Spirit: Wolf: Wolf spurs Wolfheart on to victory in combat, urging her never to back down from what needs doing. If only she knew how to shoot a gun.
- Spirit Whisperer: For some reason, spirits find Wolfheart interesting and more readily come when she calls for them. She doesn't know why they feel this way about her.
- Uncommon Moderate Phobia: Barghests: Wolfheart had a bad experience with trying to train a Barghest for her family's traveling circus when she was younger. Whenever corp security uses them, she struggles not to run away.
- Weak Immune System: Wolfheart has an immune system deficiency that hampers her ability to commune with nature for very long. She has developed magically-aided tracking skills, but any sort of long-term wilderness survival lies outside her grasp until she figures out a way around it or gets a treatment for her condition.
- Lets talk about Fight Club
- Stuffer Shack Shootout
- Blood Vapor
- Missing in the Mist
- 🎪 Circus of Crime 🤡
- Briar (Fixer): Connection 5, Loyalty 2
- Jaelisha (Animal Trainer): Connection 2, Loyalty 1
- Dr. Miles Thurston (Talislegger): Connection 4, Loyalty 3
- Splint (Street Doc): Connection 4, Loyalty 3
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
|1 Hit||A Portuguese gothic metal band named Wolfheart.|
|2 Hits||A freelance musician/actor profile with the nickname Wolfheart attached.|
|3 Hits||Occasional posts on awakened message boards by a user named Wolfheart. The subjects usually concern looking for spell formulae or asking about spirit behavior.|
|4+ Hits||Rare posts by the above user asking about how to pacify barghests safely.|
Shadow Community Table
|1 Hit||A magician who is always singing and quoting poetry.|
|2 Hits||From Tir Tairngire, appears to have connections with the Laesa.|
|3 Hits||Has an affinity for animals, especially wolves. Tends to focus on combat spells.|
|4+ Hits||A follower of the Wolf mentor spirit, uses supplementary illusions and manipulations when not slinging obviously harmful mana. Not a bad face.|
- Monica Summers (UCAS, Security Mage)(R4)
Wolfheart wears a grey suit and charcoal coat under a high-fashion cloak in forest green decorated with Celtic knot patterns.
Wolfheart's matrix persona is identical to her meatspace appearance. She isn't much for matrix activity.