|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||31 Oct 2055|
Metatype - D
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - C
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Wolfheart is a wild druid of the bardic tradition. She styles herself like a stage magician, but she also plays a few instruments, can recite poetry and act. She has traveled across much of the West Coast, but never stayed in one place for long.
Pink Aviators: Wolfheart likes feel-good jobs, or at least jobs that don't involve doing cold-hearted bastard work. Her tactical disposition is flexible.
- Have a good time.
- Save animals in need.
Wolfheart was born to a family of traveling circus performers in Tir Tairngire. She had a natural way with animals and worked them into her family's performances. When she awakened, her focus shifted to honing her magical skills, and she was sent off to a school for gifted youths. She struggled against the strictures of the Path of the Wheel, however, and ultimately dropped out. After wandering Tir Tairngire, CalFree, and the western PCC for a few years, she eventually went to Seattle, where she has now decided to put down roots.
Originally a Wild Druid, Wolfheart was something of a black sheep among the Druid community. She knew nothing about ritual spellcasting, nor did she remain in one place with a circle of practitioners. She has recently learned about rituals and the power inherent in the land, becoming a more orthodox Druid. She has a sacred circle in Tarislar, and another in Snohomish. Solace accepted her as its steward of the Druid faith.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Astral Beacon & Animal Empathy: Wolfheart radiates an aura of calm that makes animals more willing to interact with her; the tradeoff is this aura is more easily visible on the astral plane, so hiding her magical nature is not so easy.
- Bilingual: Having grown up in a multicultural family that straddled the disputed borderland between Tir Tairngire and CalFree, Wolfheart speaks both English and Sperethiel as a native.
- Chain Breaker: Wolfheart is known to the spirit world as an ally, and spirits are inclined to be forgiving and patient with her.
- Mentor Spirit: Wolf: Wolf spurs Wolfheart on to victory in combat, urging her never to back down from what needs doing. If only she knew how to shoot a gun.
- Spirit Whisperer: For some reason, spirits find Wolfheart interesting and more readily come when she calls for them. She doesn't know why they feel this way about her.
- Uncommon Moderate Phobia: Barghests: Wolfheart had a bad experience with trying to train a Barghest for her family's traveling circus when she was younger. Whenever corp security uses them, she struggles not to run away.
- Weak Immune System: Wolfheart has an immune system deficiency that hampers her ability to commune with nature for very long. She has developed magically-aided tracking skills, but any sort of long-term wilderness survival lies outside her grasp until she figures out a way around it or gets a treatment for her condition.
|Howling Night of Rage||Kaigen87||12 January 2081|
|3 Shadowrunners in a Boat Spirit (To Say Nothing of the Dog)||Teksura||11 January 2081|
|🎪 On The High Seas||Teksura||Circus of Crime||5 January 2081|
|A Scatterbrained Renaissance Faire||Aurora||4 January 2081|
|All Those Conquered Eyes and Christmases Alone||DrBurst||23 December 2080|
|🎪 Circus of Crime 🤡||Teksura||Circus of Crime||1 December 2080|
|Missing in the Mist||Darklordiablo||Dance Around The Fire That We Once Believed - The Ex-Firewatch Story||16 November 2080|
|Gremlins||DocMcGuffin||12 November 2080|
|Blood Vapor||Mach Ten||Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger||1 November 2080|
|Stuffer Shack Shootout||BardInATavern||25 October 2080|
|Briar||5||2||Fixer||Laesa Fixer||Laesa Syndicate, Smuggling, Vice, Crime Syndicates, Puyallup Native, Sprawl Gangs||Even|
|Freda Key||Contact Not Found. Please create contact using Template:Contact.||2||You may also see User:Free Sprite for bot instructions.||Even|
|Jaelisha||2||1||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Animal Trainer||Veterinarian, Animal Breeder, Paracritters||Even|
|Max Malini||3||3||Legwork||Ringmaster||Ring Leader, Infobroker, Security Expert, Team of Specialists||Even|
|Dr. Miles Thurston||4||3||Swag (Talislegger)||Talismonger||Even|
|Rev. Toby Newton||3||3||Networking||Catholic Priest||Charitable, Homebody (Redmond), Priest, Street Medic||Even|
|Tony Santoro||3||4||Legwork||Rogue Horticulturalist||Aspected Sorcerer, Druid, Horticulturalist, Neo-Anarchist||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
|1 Hit||A Portuguese gothic metal band named Wolfheart.|
|3 Hits||A freelance musician/actor profile with the nickname Wolfheart attached.|
|6 Hits||Rare posts by a user asking about how to pacify barghests safely.|
Shadow Community Table
|1 Hit||A magician who is always singing and quoting poetry.|
|2 Hits||From Tir Tairngire, appears to have connections with the Laesa.|
|3 Hits||Has an affinity for animals, especially wolves. Tends to focus on combat spells.|
|4+ Hits||A follower of the Wolf mentor spirit, uses supplementary illusions and manipulations when not slinging obviously harmful mana. Not a bad face.|
- Monica Summers (UCAS, Security Mage)(R4)
Wolfheart wears a grey suit and charcoal coat under a high-fashion cloak in forest green decorated with Celtic knot patterns.
Wolfheart's matrix persona is identical to her meatspace appearance. She isn't much for matrix activity.