|Ork Attorney at law|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||Aug 22 1948|
Metatype - C
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - D
Skills - B
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
"I fight with Law and Justice, and my fists."
Konaleigh AKA The Shark is an Ork who got himself educated and decided to fight back against Corporate overlords as a double threat runner and Lawyer
- Bring a better light to the Ork Underground
- See Ork Oppressors brought down
- Do what he can to protect those who cannot protect themselves Via law and Missions
Konaleigh was Born in he Orc underground. He like others saw the racism and disdain to his kind. This needed to change and what better way than to take it to the Corps using their own methods Bureaucracy and Justice. His wife was with him from the beginning of his schooling, rumors spread among the underground that an ork was trying earn his law degree and a few community members sought to back him.
Konaleigh now on the above ground in Seattle is taking the fight to the corps using law and when law can't fix the problem he'll do it himself!
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Alibi (CA 150)
- "If I'm going to live this double life of mine I need to have a strong Alibi so that I'm not brought down by my peers."
- Mentor Spirit, Wise Warrior (SR5 76
- "There can not be any doubt to it, If I am to fight for my people I cannot do it without honor too!"
- Watch the Suit (CA 151)
- "Hey bud, half of being respected in the overworld is being able to look like you belong there."
- Day Job  (RF 154)
- My Job as a Lawyer comes with many responsibilities that I can't ignore. Thankfully I get it done in the mornings."
- Dependent Demanding (SR5 80)
- "My Wife as much as I love her and she supports me, she is a bit naggy and has a bad habit of calling me while I'm busy. This is even more so true now that she is pregnant."
- Motion Sickness (R5 33)
- "I must have an inner ear imbalance or something. Vehicles have never favored me... I'm getting sick thinking about it."
- SINner [National] (SR5 84)
- "If it wasn't for this even with all the drawbacks it comes with I wouldn't be able to fight like I do."
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|A Little Pro Bono Work||Kryosite||God Save the Queen||24 May 2081|
|Shooting Scruffy Suits||Seamless||The Life and Times of One Kevin Crimes||18 April 2081|
|Be The Easter Bunny||Ghostlin||Suffer the Children||12 April 2081|
|The Nut Job||Malyc||27 January 2081|
|Sword Or Sickle?||Aurora||12 January 2081|
|🎪 Circus of Crime 🤡||Teksura||Circus of Crime||1 December 2080|
|Before they are lost to us||Darklordiablo||Dance Around The Fire That We Once Believed - The Ex-Firewatch Story||30 November 2080|
|Joe Smith||3||3||Fixer(N,K,G,A)||Fixer||Procurer of exotic goods, Hang gliding enthusiast, Linguist, Smuggling expert||Even|
|Runtime||3||3||Fixer||Infobroker||Microdeck Mover/Shaker, Electronics Expertise, Program Powerplayer, Shadow Snooper||Even|
|Dane||1||2||Fixer||Fixer||Made Man, Syndicates||Even|
|Legal Eagle||4||3||Custom(N,K,A,G)||Lawyer||Lawyer, Ex-UCAS Air Force, For the People, Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, Hard Knocks||Even|
|Tanya||2||2||Fixer||OtherCon Advocate||Unreliable, Nutty, Lorax, Bubbly Buddy-Buddy, SURGE Sympathizer||Even|
|Felipe Chandler||3||2||Custom (K,N,A,G)||Child Psychologist||Drugs, Child at Heart, Psychology, Doc Wagon||Even|
|Dr. Tony Hanks||2||1||Legwork||Charity Clinic Doctor||Surgeon, Charity Networker, Redmond Born and Raised, Gang Grudge, Overworked||Even|
|Ork Right Conglomerate||Group||2||1|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
|1||An ork from the Ork underground|
|2||A lawyer from the Ork underground, has a slight impact and backing of the underground community in what he is trying to do.|
|3+||A licensed Adept, Lawyer with the group Ork Right Conglomerate. Has a Wife named Moir that lives in the Ork underground with him.|
Shadow Community Table
Barrister Konaleigh (UCAS) - Real Sin issued by UCAS, License Adept, Driver's License
Lewis Clark (UCAS) - Rating 4 Fake Sin, Rating 4 Adept License
A Full suit with cloak for outside and a fancy hat. He has a regal and immaculate look to his clothing.