|Comments on Shadowgrid Profile||None yet|
|D.O.B.||August 19th 2053|
Metatype (Gnome) - C |
Attributes - C
Magic - A
Skills - D
Resources - D
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Former construction worker fed up with the discrimination against her small size and disability on the site. After meeting a shadowrunner team when she stayed on site one night, she decided her talents were better suited to that life instead. She expanded her repertoire of skills and spells, and began running, or at least wheeling. In the shadows few care what you look like or if you can walk, and those that do are usually quite happy to change their assessment when they see what you're capable of.
Staying alive and spiting her parents.
Binkditinkle Overpipe disliked her parents, for reasons obvious to anyone who saw her SIN. She moved away from California Free State as soon as she turned 18, in order to get away from them. She moved to Seattle, but with her parentally-encouraged civil engineering degree she didn't have many options that appealed to her. She eventually settled on getting a job in the construction industry, by convincing the foreman at a job site she had a useful spell or two, with the help of Carlos, a barely-Awakened ork on the site.
As a female gnome in an industry heavily dominated by male orks and trolls, she faced discrimination at every turn; she was passed over for promotion a hundred times, and her input was ignored until restated by a larger, greener man. She was sick and tired of it, and looking around for a job, when she stumbled onto a team of low-level shadowrunners performing some industrial espionage on a construction site she was inspecting. Fortunately, they hadn't noticed her first, and she managed to talk to them without getting knocked out or killed. She provided them with some blueprints, and they gave her 5% of their pay.
After that, she decided shadowrunning was more fun and less discriminatory. Since then, she's picked up more combat spells and compensated her lack of legs with sniper skills, and repurposed her mapping spells to recon.
Narrative Significant Qualties
Born without functional legs, Salix has spent most of her life either wheeling herself around or floating with magic.
- Photographic Memory
Salix has always been able to remember anything she tries to, for as long as she can remember. Which is quite a while. She likes to commit areas she scans with her spells and rituals to memory for later use.
Tradition: Wicca (Gardnerian)
This is the safest way to go nobody gets hurt - 2017-06-11
Stuff she's actively doing
- Every night she summons a force 1 Air spirit to go and cast Fear on whoever happens to be on guard at the small office building she used as a sniper perch on her first run. This is because 2 different guards there suffered fatal accidents while trying to look for her or arrest her. She had nothing to do with them other than being present. She is now trying to facilitate a story about a haunting.
- Carlos - One of the few orks who respected her on the site; he had a touch of Talent and could see the astral. He knew what she was dealing with, and how much she was actually contributing to the site.
- Construction union, still technically a member.
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Her astral form is not disabled and has perfectly formed legs. When she manifests, she walks around in the manner she's seen others do. She glows with a faint silvery light, as if in moonlight.
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Clarissa Davenport - Rating 4 Fake SIN (UCAS) Construction mage.
- Binkditinkle Overpipe - Real, completely legit SIN (CFS) Construction mage and qualified civil engineer.
Small, in a black wheelchair. Red hair, shoulder-length. Freckled skin, green eyes.
Typically wears a par of blue jeans and a green t-shirt, and plasteel-toed boots, union-issued.
Tastes and Style
Music: Old rock, from the late 20th and early 21st century.
Food: Whatever's cheap and not too unhealthy.
ShadowGrid Profile Comments
+1 Shadowhaven from first run. No idea what that means, but it's there anyway.
|Drug||Addiction Rating||Addiction Threshold||Addiction Type||Date Last Taken||Number Taken|