|"Well, that went well."|
|Titles and Awards||0|
Metatype - E |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Even without the wheelchair, Relay stands out. Usually dressed in mechanic's garb with goggles on his forehead, Relay looks more likely to fix your car than be the runner you're supposed to meet up with.
Bored of rolling around the house, Relay wants to build a personal vehicle and drone warehouse to tinker. Through the use of VR and sensors, there are few places that Relay can't or won't go.
Silas was a mechanic long before he was a runner named Relay.
Silas got an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. He worked as a civil engineer for the city of Atlanta and as a heavy automotive mechanic for a body shop in downtown Atlanta. Over the weekend, Silas was called into his body shop to overhaul an engine on a city swat truck. The truck's driver, crashing off Long Haul, managed to pin him against the wall of his body shop and left him unable to walk.
Out of a career, but with a little pittance in his pocket for his untimely end of service for the city, Silas moved to Seattle and started building a web of contacts as Relay, the runner. Relay takes odd jobs, mostly as a driver or drone pilot, to add a little life back into living.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- College Education Silas studied mechanical engineering and business at Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Gearhead / Speed Demon / Steely Eyed Wheelman When you can only move with a set of wheels, you begin to push the limit of what those wheels can do.
- Distinctive Style / Infirm / Paraplegic A shadow runner in a wheelchair is--well--noticeable. As a person who is differently abled, Relay has lower physical attributes and is more noticeable. Those who don't prejudge him find him to be up to the job.
- SINner (National - CAS) Silas is a citizen of the Confederation of American States
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|Little Glass Vial||SedatedAlice||Chromaggia||7 August 2081|
|Wednesday Night Wash||Korean_BBQ||It's Always Wednesday in Seattle||2 August 2081|
|Two days from hell||Lavander42 Lavander42||It's Always Wednesday in Seattle||31 July 2081|
|Sid||3||2||Fixer(N,A,G,K)||Mechanic||Ex-Runner, Rigger, Engineer, On The Low||Even|
|Samantha (Sam) Forrester||2||2||Legwork||Private Attorney||Attorney, Fashion Forward, Cutting a Deal||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table | Relay
|1||Engineering information - electronic switch|
|3||Sports information - relay races|
Matrix Search Table | Silas Roja
|3||Outdated website - auto mechanic|
|6||Personal injury settlement with the city of Atlanta|
Shadow Community Table
Silas Rojas (CAS, legit)
Zachary Walker (level 4)
- Driver's License
- Drone License
- Industrial Mechanic Certification
Mechanic's Jumpsuit and goggles. Wheelchair is hardened plastic and steel. GMC Armadillo has been modified for easier entry / exit.
A metal grasshopper made out of a railroad spike