|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||October 17th 2041|
Metatype - C
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - E
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Pandora is an Alchemical Archer focused primarily on combat, with some stealth/physical recon capabilities.
- As outlined in her dependents quality, her main goal as a runner is to take care of her dad.
Pandora was raised on a Neo-Anarchist compound by her mother (an elf) and her father (a human). All things considered, she lived a relatively happy, health life until the age of 5, when her mother was murdered by MCT corpsec when a protest got out of hand. Pandora's father lost interest in the movement and also gradually in life, and moved his daughter to Snohomish to protect her from the violence. Her father never truly recovered, but seeing his daughter grow up helped. She began studying magic at a young age, teaching herself from her mother's old books.
As an adult Pandora began working as an private occult investigator, though she only worked enough to pay her bills and further her studies. When her father's health started waning she began taking more & more jobs but they failed to provide enough to give her father the medical care he needs. She was approached by someone who saw potential in her, and he offered Pandora her first job as a Shadowrunner.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Code of Honor (Paladin's Code): Cannot break one’s word. Cannot harm the innocent. Must not allow art or beauty to come to harm. See her character sheet for more details.
- Creature of Comfort (Middle): Being in the city makes Pandora restless. She only truly feels at home when surrounded by nature, but failing that she'll take a warm bed and a hot meal.
- Dependents (Inconvenience): Despite being an elf, Pandora's only (known) remaining relative isn't. Her father is both aging much more rapidly than her and quickly approaching death due to a genetic heart condition, which largely played into Pandora's decision to become a shadowrunner. Her main goals at the moment are to secure and pay for a heart transplant, as well as provide Corrective Gene Therapy and Rejuvination Treatments if possible.
- Mentor Spirit (Fire-Bringer): Despite displaying no talent for summoning spirits, Pandora has a deep connection with the spirit world. She met Fire-Bringer in her early 20's and they've been looking out for her ever since, provided she lives up to their expectations.
- Raine Pentsworth - Connection 4, Loyalty 3 - Fixer (Networking)
- Juniper Jones - Connection 2, Loyalty 2 - Talislegger (Swag)
- Rebbeca Montez - Connection 5, Loyalty 2 - Shadow Services
- Edmond Beaulieu - Connection 1, Loyalty 2 - Boutique Owner (Swag)
- Sue Bird - Connection 2, Loyalty 2 - Infobroker
- Mana - Connection 2, Loyalty 1 - Awakened School (+3 Rep)