Nice Guy Bill
|You want "nice"? I'm finna show you "nice".|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||May 20th 2045|
Metatype - C
Attributes - C
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - D
Resources - D
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
-Given Name: Rakim Stockton Williams
-Lives in Tacoma
-Has a 12-year-old daughter, Keisha, that lives with her grandmother, he visits regularly. She is just about the only thing left in the world he loves.
-In 2074 Bill was hired on what should have been a simple run, the team included the fixer's nephew. The kid talked the talk, but his sheer inexperience got the rest of the team killed, including Keisha's mother. The fixer believed that Bill was responsible for everyone dying, especially his nephew, and spread rumors to that effect.
-"Nice Guy" was added to his name after this incident, when he became cold and intimidating, and would not hold himself above using torture or even kllling innocents to finish jobs.
- Make more money to better support Keisha
- Track down the fixer that sent his team to their deaths, and clear his name
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Bad Rep: A fixer once spread word around that Bill was to blame for an entire team except for him being slaughtered.
- Incompetent (Influence): Was unable to use leadership to prevent a runner from getting the whole team killed, and it still affects him.
- Impassive, Superhuman Psychosis: After losing his entire team and the mother of his child, Bill stopped really caring about the lives of others and has no qualms with killing to complete the job, or if someone just pushes him enough.
- Dependent: Bill's daughter Keisha is about the only thing left in the world that he cares about.
- Louis_Lewis - Connection 0, Loyalty 0 - Fixer (Networking)
- Lynne - Connection 3, Loyalty 2 - Talismonger
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Tyson Ali Mayweather - R4 Fake SIN
Yellow eyes that burn with an insatiable rage within. Usually smoking a cigar, or taking pulls off the bottle of Hurlg. Either way, generally snarling.
Long coat with a hood that is usually up.