|A former college student forced into the shadows because of what she is.|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||August 14th 2059|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - A
Skills - B
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Loss is a simple girl who likes all sorts of memes, but especially 5th World memes. She's a technomancer that excels at doing whatever technomancers do, and has a deep appreciation for pop culture in general, but especially for net culture. She's quite intelligent and may have some valuable input, but is also slightly schizophrenic so not everything she says pertains to reality.
Ultimately, her goals are threefold: Firstly, survive. Secondly, prove to the world that technomancers aren't as terrifying as people make them out to be, and thirdly, try to open a school specifically for technomancers, with officially licensed teachers and everything.
An orphan that grew up seeing things others couldn't, but never realized something that others already had- The world is a cold place that is unfriendly to people who are even slightly different. The rude awakening from this fact forced her underground, into the shadows, where she now runs from her past and towards a hopefully slightly brighter future. All she has to do is get there.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Analytical Mind, College Education, Speed Reading, Impenetrable Logic & Photographic Memory - These are there to represent her high degree of intelligence. She became a student instructor at the University of Toronto at age 17 in several fields of computer science.
- Liar - Simulates the social effects of her Schizophrenia quite well. She's not actually a liar as this implies, but people are concerned about whether what she sees and hears is real, or if it's just her hallucinating.
- Day Job & Electronic Witness - Partially due to the paranoia part of her schizophrenia, she records her entire life, partly to see if what she sees and hears is really there all the time, and partly to make a record of her life in the event that anything happens to her. She keeps a copy of all this data, edited for anonymity and censored for incriminating data, encrypted safely on a hard drive at home, and because of her Day Job, she also sells some of this data to make money, but of course always censors out any incriminating or identifying information of herself and those involved. She is also a teacher at the NCL School for the Gifted, which may provide a small amount of the income gained from the Day Job.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|A Twelfth Shadowrun Based on Fall Out Boy's The Phoenix||DrBurst||7 July 2080|
|Mr Incognito||2||1||Fixer||Fixer||Matrix-Based, Renton Local, Krime||Even|
|NCL School for the Gifted||Co-founder/Teacher||1||1||Technomancer School||Maintaining||Redmond Barrens, close to Touristville|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Her matrix avatar/icon often has the Code Lyoko logo on her back and/or chest.
Matrix Search Table
|1 Hit||The definition of the word "Loss" and possibly some 5th World "Loss" memes (and maybe even 6th World incarnations).|
|2 Hits||A few old hacker forums from the early to mid 2070s may contain posts by a user that goes by "L0$$" with the last activity having been over 6 years ago. The account is banned.|
|3 Hits||A few more recent tech forum and hacker forum posts where the posters refer to someone with the username "|
|4+ Hits||The above-mentioned account has some more hidden posts talking, very discreetly, about what could be interpreted as some low- to mid-level shadowruns, but never leaving anything incriminating, and always discussing in hypotheticals.|
Shadow Community Table
|1 Hit||A very new decker in the Seattle shadows.|
|2 Hits||Likely UCAS, she seems to be an associate of Mr. Incognito and has worked with a few gangs for a short time.|
|3 Hits||Potentially on the run from something, and usually sources her jobs from Mr. Incognito. She does seem to be relatively competent at hacking, though, but there may be something fishy about her deck.|
|4+ Hits||A young technomancer from the UCAS, specifically Toronto. Was outed as a techno and fled west, and now runs the shadows. Despite how new she is, she learns quickly and is decently competent at what she does. Almost all jobs she's been on have left the client satisfied with her work. Has some connections in the hacking and electronics information community, with an unknown user named "Triton8".|
- Jenna Holt (UCAS, Semi-freelance Decker) (R3)
A relatively small-ish young woman with short, straight black hair, often dressed in a slightly punk- or goth-like aesthetic with combat boots, black pants, and a black long-sleeve shirt with a shorter torso section that exposes her belly, this being her usual style with variations thereof being common as well. When on a run, she swaps out the shorter shirt for a longer one that goes a bit below her belt-line, and covers this in her armored jacket which has a similar aesthetic to those semi-puffy jackets. She leaves the bottom two buttons of the jacket unbuttoned so she can easily conceal and reach her TMP in its concealed quickdraw holster.Beyond this, she usually, but not always unless on a run, carries around a Hermes Ikon which has been modified to look like a Fairlight Excalibur, and digitally wrapped to look like an Erika Elite. She only has this as a decoy and part of the disguise of her fake SIN.
Her avatar in the Matrix is that of a pink-haired girl in an anime-like style, with green eyes, pointy elf-like ears, slightly more tan skin than her real self, pink marks under her eyes, and clothes in various colors of pink and off-white. The icon also has transparent white angelic wings which can be hidden at will. Alternatively, a pink bodysuit of sorts with bluish-silverish-green accents, and some semitransparent details of the same color, or a black and pink oversized hoodie-dress type outfit, and red boots with white trim.
Likely none, yet.