|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||June 2nd, 2023|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Albert was born on June 2nd, 2023. He lived a normal californian kid life in San Diego until March 23, 2036 when California seceded from the UCAS. Shortly after the leaving UCAS, the Aztlan forces invaded and successfully captured San Diego.
*flashback* Pulling aside the curtain in the pitch-black apartment, he cautiously looks out the window. Below he can see his brother's old-school muscle car sitting quietly against the curb. "Are you ready?", Albert says to his brother Nate. Nate doesn't speak, but nods his head quietly in the dark.
*flashback* Pushing the gas-pedal against the floor, he can feel the engine straining, vibrating the metallic structure of antique muscle car. Combustion engines might be old, but they can't be hacked from the Matrix. The year is 2036. San Diego's normally bright city lights, scrolling adverts, and beckoning vendors are dark, the night is black. Aztlan samurais and gunman wreck havoc in the streets, while deckers and mages rain destruction above from military helicopters.
*flashback* Explosions boom the in the distance, flares light up the night sky. Weaving through stalled vehicles in downtown San Diego, Albert glaces in the rear-view mirror for pursuing headlights, seeing the sunken figure in the backseat, bloodied and lifeless, his chest is filled with the sharp pain of grief. */flashback*
In present day, Albert works for various employers running protection gigs, and driving important people around Seattle. His military background guarantees him jobs over the normal, weaponized gangers looking for work. Sadly this means they're on the streets, usually trying to kidnap, or seriously maim his clientele.
Albert gets little sleep in Seattle, he lives in a measly apartment that costs five grand for a toilet and noisy neighbors. He's been cautiously looking for information on special jobs that might require specialized talent. An old military buddy, now ganger, told him to check out the Daze, a local bar.
- Earn enough Nuyen to buy a house-boat and live off the ocean.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Speed Demon, Stunt Driver, Vehicle Empathy: From urban car-chases to off-road guerrilla warfare. Or the neighborhood Drag-race, that's where you'll find Leadfoot.
- Combat Junkie: When drek hits the fan Albert's military training kicks in, non-lethal force usually goes out the window in favor of good ol' APDS. The KE hate having to identifying headless corpses.
- Addiction: Slight addiction to psyche. Usually takes one before driving recklessly.
- Phobia: Really fraggin' afraid of heights.
- Perceptive: Leadfoot knows vehicle mods like that back of his hand. - "Nice Rocket Booster, 16F - that's illegal ya' know? You're still gonna lose."
- Poor Self Control: "You think I could jump this Talon over that semi? Hold my beer and watch this drek! - Leadfoot"
- Vendetta: Aztlan military killed his brother. Someday he wants revenge on the corporation.
- Vanessa Pearce - Connection 5, Loyalty 1 - Street Doc (Swag)
- Alessa P - Connection 4, Loyalty 1 - Fixer (Networking)
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Fake SIN: Bob Flock (Driver, Detective, and Bodyguard License)
- Male, age 55, curly brown hair with beard, swarthy white skin, 5 foot 4, 175 pounds, dark brown eyes.
- Mortimer of London: Argentum Coat (Brown trench-coat with US Navy patches.)
- Floating, slightly spinning antique ship-wheel with a bronze face in the middle.
Tastes and Style
- Lifestyle equivalency: Medium
- Food: Leadfoot's diet consists of mushrooms and algae soup. Of course none of it's actually solid matter.. it's a concentrated paste or powder. But it's not bad compared to that soy... he hates soy.
- Trid: He tries not to watch TV too much.. but Nascar, F1, Combat Biking and brutal jetski Hoverball matches are entertaining.
- Music: While Leadfoot's behind the wheel he enjoys listening to E-Trance, instrumental music threaded with 'calming' states and rhythms.
- Vehicles: Drives a Toyoto Pickup. Primer grey with gloss coating. Black wheels, rims, trim. Dark tinted windows.