|D.O.B.||19 March 2056|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
LazorGrrl is the most radical full-body replacement ever. She has roller skates, laser guns, a fingertip monowhip, and more!
Pink Mohawk: LazorGrrl is extremely lighthearted and approaches every situation like it's a game. She is loaded down for heavy combat.
- Get bigger lasers!
- Do awesome stuff!
LazorGrrl was once an average corpsec officer in SpinGlobal® Razor Elite Security™. At one point, she learned about something known as the Zero-Essence Initiative, which was screening for candidates from SpinGlobal® Razor Elite Security™ officers who performed well, fit corporate culture, and had certain biological traits. LazorGrrl happened to fit all of those, and her body was replaced with extensive cyberware to "make her bigger and badder, able to party harder and longer!" Unlike the Cybercentaurs™ she came out of it looking relatively humanoid still. At this point, she decided it would be even more radical if she went rogue, because what's more radical than a rogue cyborg who doesn't play by the rules? SpinGlobal thinks this is rad as well and sometimes hires her as high-threat response.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Big Regret: The Zero-Essence Initiative is a program within SpinGlobal. Officially, it's to develop the raddest cyberware and most extensive body modifications possible - it contributed to the SpinGlobal® Razor Elite Security™ Cybercentaur™. Secretly, the program is part of an aggressive push to get employees as chromed up as possible, with an odd focus on nanotech as well. LazorGrrl knows that the program is playing fast and loose with people's lives and making them into freakish, inhuman things at its worst excesses. She regrets signing up for it, and tries to hide this secret.
- Combat Junkie: As a former member of SpinGlobal® Razor Elite Security™, LazorGrrl learned to enjoy combat. She absolutely loves fighting and looking stylish while doing so, and she'll jump at the opportunity.
- Distinctive Style: A certified combat DJ, LazorGrrl always dresses in bright, flashy neon colors. She always looks like she's going to a rave. Even if she were completely naked, her cybernetic body has casemods allowing her to display any sort of colors and patterns when she wants, which is always.
- Mild Addiction (Betel): She's hooked on the corpcandy.
- Poor Self Control (Thrill Seeker): LazorGrrl absolutely loves doing exciting things, and she has a hard time resisting the urge. Years of working with Spinrad Global have only contributed to this.
- Weak Immune System: LazorGrrl has a weakened immune system due to extensive cyberware implants.
|The High Cs||Aurora||Against all odds - The OtherCon story||6 January 2081|
|The Chrome Dolls||Aurora||30 December 2080|
|Tragedy to Triumph... That's Fire||DrBurst||25 December 2080|
|Jewels and Bullets||Bakefire||20 December 2080|
|Betz||5||2||Legwork||Infobroker||Hacker, Infobroker, Matrix Lorekeeper, Mitsuhama Computer Technologies, Technomancer, Technoshaman||Even|
|Captain Madeline Palermo||5||2||Gear||Black Market Armorer||Ares Macrotechnology, Armorer, Ex-Firewatch, Firearms, Laser Weapons, Milspec Gear||Even|
|Litigation Jackson||4||3||Service||Lawyer||Contract Negotiator, Corporate Law, Defense Attorney, Spinrad Global, Weapon Law||Even|
|Mano Ringo||Contact Not Found. Please create contact using Template:Contact.||1||You may also see User:Free Sprite for bot instructions.||Even|
|Perfect Authentic Cadence||5||2||Custom(G,A,K,N)||Cybersurgeon||Monad, Cyberlimbs, Cyberware, Geneware, Medical Gear, Nanotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Street Doc||Even|
|Rick Rampant||4||3||Fixer||Talent Scout||Club Regular, Corporate Connections, Criminal Contacts, ID Forger, Seattle Native||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Shooting something with a laser. That's kind of her thing.
Matrix Search Table
|1 Hit||Typos where people were trying to type "razorgirl."|
|3 Hits||Combat DJ LazorGrrl, now playing around the sprawl! And various other ads for someone by that name doing shows in Seattle.|
|6 Hits||LazorGrrl's Combat DJ certification from SpinGlobal is legit, actually. She must've undergone extensive cybernetic augmentation and training in exotic weaponry.|
Shadow Community Table
|1 Hit||A street sam from Seattle. Highly resilient, if... impractical.|
|2 Hits||Prominently uses laser weapons, hence her name.|
|3 Hits||Her resilience comes from extensive cybernetic augmentation.|
|4+ Hits||Has connections to SpinGlobal, which seems to be where her combination of chrome and DJing comes from.|
Katherine Palmer (Spinrad Global, R4)
- Restricted Cyberware License
- Security Professional License
LazorGrrl is always dressed in rave clothes - often the kind designed by SpinGlobal's top designers who are great at making stuff that catches eyes at a gala while blending in with a rave.
LazorGrrl on the matrix looks like some sort of sleek, chrome humanoid constantly changing colors and patterns.