|Part-time artist, full time napper|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||"I'unno. First tuesday'a June is what I go with. Probably '60? '61?"|
Metatype - C
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - A
Resources - E
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Kit is, at heart, a street kid and an ex-ganger. Highly athletic, a crack shot with her pistol, and Seattle's most likely to have already nicked your breakfast bar. Playful, down to earth, and a conniving liar who can't read worth a tic and paints with traditional spraycans when she feels the mood.
Highly focused on Gymnastics, Pick-pocketing, Automatics, and Con, with a smattering of Sam and BnE skills and high edge.
Kit's in this for two main reasons. To have a little fun with life, and to make some money.
Also to not die. Preferably. That's what the money's for.
Kit was left to the streets very early in life, kicked around gangs, and leveraged her wits and abilities to carve out a living. When things turned sour for that life, she slipped into the shadows to find something a touch more subtle. After a stint of working for Marion as an informant and thief, she managed to get into the game properly as a runner.
Narrative Significant Qualities
Illiterate - Kit has no formal education and a logic of 2. She's not the brightest bulb by a long shot. As such, the little liar has a constant DNI to her commlink to interpret what she sees when it comes to text.
Emotional Attachment - Said commlink is her gun - an Ares Crusader II, with a built-in personality that a friend programmed for her. Cinder is the onboard personality, with years of catering to and learning Kit's needs. Kit sees the program as her closest friend.
Disheveled - You can take the kitten out of the street, but you just can't take the street out of her. Perpetual slouch, rough manners.
- "Picked a fight with a van. Guy was watch'n a Wiccan resteraunt. Or a lady? Dunno. Biker dude ran the van down at, like. Walkin' speed. So that was fun."
- "Went to college! Got involved in some messy stuff. Hit on by a lust demon. flew the coop with the local lovebirds while the team gunned her down, though. The librarian's nice. Actually explained books in a way that made them sound not-boring. Dusty place, though. So stale. Easier to learn outside'a campus, yeah?" <<Miss Kit, practical learning for many subjects can be inherrently dangerous. Calmly studying the subject instead inc->> "Yeah, but d'ya really know if y've LEARNED anythin' if it ain't put to use? y'might still die!"
Minor association with assorted gangs. Previous gang (North Park Sundowners) wiped out by cops.
- Marion - Connection 6, Loyalty 1 - Fixer
- Sarge - Connection 5, Loyalty 2 - Arms Dealer
- Dennis Smith - Connection 7, Loyalty 1 - Librarian
"Does Cinder count?"
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Her art tends to be in real paint, and usually utilizing assorted iconography. Symbols and themes tend towards wings, clouds, sunsets...
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Rating 4 fake SIN - 'Rusa Bellanova' - UCAS
Short, mischievous, slouchy, sneaky. Kit's a smiling face brushing past you and taking your wallet, a splash of red crawling through the rafters. Or the member of the team most likely to take a nap on the roof during downtime. She's a touch stocky and wiry in build, sports a shock of loosely-ponytailed red hair. Dark brown eyes, tanned skin, freckles, and a perpetual half-grin.
A dusty orange armored jacket, typically accompanied by muted, no-nonsense clothing: utilitarian pants or shorts, combat boots, fingerless gloves, a scarf, leggings, and a tank-top.
A little mote of orange/red fire, with sketched wings attached