|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||07 Apr 2052|
|Character Sheet||PDF |
Metatype - D
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - C
Skills - E
Resources - B
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Nocturna from Strelasund, Duchy of Pomorya, AGS. Father was a Euro Wars Veteran, and Khylen followed in his footsteps. He joined the AGS Bundeswehr and was an eager student in marksmanship and infiltration, quickly earning a spot in the Kommando Spezialkräfte (KSK). He later left the military and joined with the Mobile Eingreiftruppe 2000 (MET2K) on the promise of more Nuyen before being burned.
Continue to provide wetwork and anything which may come with such a job while ultimately looking for who burned his promising mercenary career.
Now, of course I’m not going to go into much detail, but I suppose I can say a bit about myself. I do try to keep private life separate from the job whenever possible. Anyway, in case it’s not yet obvious I’m a Pomoryan … and a Nocturna (of course). My parents were there, but there wasn’t anything truly special about that. A mother who was a bit too into the BTLs and a father who was in the military. I took after him, of course. Never really had a chance to prove myself in any way unlike my old man, though… he fought in the Euro Wars, you see. He never really talked too much about his time fighting, but I know especially during the second war he was heavily involved in combat. Much of that time spent as a commando with the Luftwaffe. Fortunately, by the time I was around he had stepped away from the front lines. So, it’s not like I didn’t have a father figure. You can just call me a military brat, I guess, even though my family didn’t have to move around. Grew up in Strelasund. Harsh discipline in the family, and I was definitely a rebellious one. Nothing notable besides a random scar here or there, though… it never amounted to “abuse” if that’s what you’re thinking. Honestly, I take after the old man anyway. A cold personality and not a stranger to alcohol. When I got tired of that place, I joined the military. What I really wanted was the Luftwaffe like my father but I ended up with the Heer and later the KSK. Naturally ended up as a sharpshooter eventually, due to my preference toward stealth, my metatype, and lack of sociability.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Code of Honor (Soldier's Code): Drilled into his mind since he was little. He refuses to kill those who peacefully surrender.
- SINner (National, AGS): from the Duchy and damn well proud of it
- Vendetta (MET2K): Joined post-military career but burned when he began to dig too deep into what ''could'' be (and probably is) an illegal trafficking ring.
- Rise Against - Broadcast Frequency 
- A Perfect Future: Public Service Announcement
- Trampled By Turtles - Victory 
- Sam Defabia-Kane - Connection 3, Loyalty 2 - Fixer
- Alice "Pink" Herrington - Connection 3, Loyalty 4 - Infobroker
- Miguel Rivera - Connection 2, Loyalty 1 - Cleaner
- Bootstrap - Connection 4, Loyalty 1 - Reality Hacker/Gang Leader
- Mr. Sawyer - Connection 5, Loyalty 3 - Mr. Johnson/Tribe Leader
- former KSK operative
- +2 Horizon
- +2 Enduring Resistance
- +2 PCC
- +2 Kivanet
- +3 Streets of Redmond
- +10 Missouria Tribe
- -10 EVO
- EVO Marksman (?)
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Has the passphrase for a currently unknown Black Market Dealer in the Clayton Bazaar in St. Louis.
- Konrad Cyneric (AGS National)
- Sikino Shadow (R4 Fake)
Often a tall/hooded figure looking much like himself. Sometimes the hood will be off, depending on who is with him.