It's Always Wednesday in Seattle
Where is all this K-10 coming from? Where are all these people crazy enough to take K-10 recreationally coming from? This metaplot deals with K-10 mysteries.
ShadowHaven and Friends?
Using a composition test kit, Uber identified that the shipment of K-10 given to the team during the Wednesday Night Blues job matched Sc4rl3tt's doses that had been given to her as payment from a previous job.
- Don't accidentally take K-10. Or do, I'm not your real dad.
- Ruben's "friend" Johnson, who OD'd on K-10.
- Land Lobster, an infected troll who was taking K-10 recreationally and took to theft to pay for it.
- Andross Bay, a Horizon-affiliated trid series director who went berserk at a conference and succumbed to an overdose during a riot.
- Get high and mad as hell.
|Wednesday Night Wash||Korean_BBQ||2 August 2081||Trash Panda|
|Two days from hell||Lavander42 Lavander42||31 July 2081||Roadie|
|Ladies and Gentlemen, The Eric Andre Show!||Atlatl||16 July 2081||Trash Panda|
John from IT
|Wednesday Night Blues||Korean BBQ||8 July 2081||Evans Doyle|
|School's Out!||Lavander42||17 June 2081||Twitch|
|It Is Wednesday My Dudes||Atlatl||17 June 2081||Trash Panda|
|Horizon Home Streaming Series Canceled, Drone Crash at Sea-Tac||22 July 2081|