- You can redeem 1 gmp for 2000 nuyen or 1 karma on a character for your choosing
- You can redeem 1 gmp for 1 faction rep on a character of your choosing. This includes NPCs, so GMs can use it to upgrade faction contacts and the like with the standard reputation powers, as per cutting aces
- You can buy certain features with GMP at varying prices. Prime slots, extra character slots, discord emojis, etc.
- Discord Emoji = 3 GMP
GMP will be explicitly lost if the PC that GMP has been applied to dies, is retired, or otherwise ceases to be playable. If a full resubmit is explicitly permitted after a change in rulings, GMP may be kept.
From Running Games
- 2 GMP is earned when you make a public contact with a wiki page, even if it is for your own PC.
- Being a minion for the different departments also grants varying GMP pay.
- 2 GMP is earned for contributing a player after-action report on your run's wiki page.