|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||November 24th 2053|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - D
Skills - C
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Decker with a bit of ware and a bit of magic.
- Get filthy stinking rich.
- Prove that he's the best decker that ever decked.
Elite grew up on the streets of Seattle, bouncing from one small-time gang to the next. When he showed a knack for computers, the leader of the gang he was in at the time acquired some hardware for him, so he could use it to benefit the gang. Instead he set them up, got them locked away and went into the shadows to make a more lucrative career for himself, with fewer strings attached.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Adept: Elite never cared much about magic, even when he Awakened himself. The powers he has are a means to an end, and he's happy to burn them out if it makes it easier to accomplish his goals.
- Mentor Spirit: The clever, prosperous and independent Rat is one of the few beings Elite can respect. They've had a solid working relationship for a while now.
- Did You Just Call Me Dumb?: Elite's screwed himself over in the past by being an ass to the wrong people at the wrong times, so he reluctantly tries to keep himself in check these days, but sometimes he just can't help himself.
- Poor Self Control (Braggart): He didn't pick his name by opening a dictionary to a random page.
- Maria Gennaro - Connection 2, Loyalty 1 - Fixer
- "Respectable" Arnold - Connection 2, Loyalty 1 - Swag (Generalist)
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
1 hit: Not hard to find info on this guy. He's pretty active on the Matrix, using the same name for his shadowrunning career as he does for telling people from all over the world that they're worthless drekheads for liking the wrong trid shows. Does a lot of bragging about being some amazing decker.
2 hits: He talks a lot of drek, but it seems he's got the skills to back it up. He lectures people on proper hacking technique pretty often, and he knows what he's talking about.
Shadow Community Table
1 hit: He's a good decker who's been in the shadows for a while.
2 hits: Just make sure he doesn't get a chance to talk too much during the meet. He's pissed off a few Johnsons already, and some fellow runners.
Cody Barnes: Rating 4 with rating 4 adept, bounty hunter and cyberdeck licenses
Elite wears clothes that were probably nice when they were new, but now they're old, ragged and stained. He prefers bright colours, so despite looking a bit shabby he does usually stand out in a group.
A classy gentleman with a suit and cane, his face always concealed by a shadow cast by his top hat. His marks are a stylised tag of his name.