|The "Lead Actress"|
|"Dare I say, I deserve an Oscar for that."|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||May 17th, 2054|
Metatype - C
Attributes - A
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - D
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Trust Fund kid who likes a bit of subterfuge, and a whole lot of acting. Disguises, disguises, disguises..
Born to a rich Japanese American Family out of LA, she grew up around the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, seeing as her own mother was a trideo starlet in her own right. Though, all rich people have a dark seedy side, it's the Sixth World. Everyone wants to one up each other somehow, try to get to them. That always amazed the young Lillian, the subterfuge of the seedier side of the Glitz and Glam. She wanted to do that, she wanted to have a foot in both worlds. The Dark and the Light.
Lillian wasn't a child actor, but she did act. She was pretty good at it, she did a few Japanese trid commercials through college, nothing spectacular. Her college years were spent in Seattle, snorting novacoke off people's bodies and cramming in the books every once in awhile. It was how she one night overheard something in a bar she frequented in Touristville, Shadowrunners. Not good Shadowrunners, but she heard a meeting. It got her.. interested. She had asked her father to give her lessons with guns, so he hired an ex-UCAS Military Operative to teach her shooting. She was pretty good with it. She went back to the same bar and overheard talks about running, and she decided to get herself a Fake SIN, and all the needed licenses for it.
Now, she is gearing up for her first and HOPEFULLY successful run. Lets hope it is a milk run.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Trust Fund I - A place to live in a richer part of Seattle, odd for a Shadowrunner.
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Faraday Himself
- Alessa P - Connection 4, Loyalty 3 - Fixer
- Annie Shields - Connection 4, Loyalty 3 - Shadow Connections
- Jean Jacques Pierre - Connection 5, Loyalty 2 - Tailor (Swag)
- Dr. Helmund Matsuda - Connection 3, Loyalty 1 - Shadow Services
- +3 Crusher 495
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Lillian Wu (Pueblo Corporate Council)
- Vivienne Shan (UCAS) - Fake Licenses Firearms, Drivers, PI.
- An elf of Asian descent, appears to be of Japanese origins. She is considered 'curvy' and is shorter than most elves, standing at about 5'10 - 5'11. She has no scarring what-soever or identifying tattoos or markings. She has gotten minor surgery done, and has some cyberware. (Breast Implants 2.0). She has green eyes, and her hair is normally in a bob style haircut that is brown with streaks of lighter brown.
- This changes from day to day, but her 'normal' outfits consist of mostly brand name clothing. She likes to hide her true self behind all the stereotypical conformity, which she definitely does not hate. Sometimes she changes it up and dresses like a total rockergirl, complete with smudgy eyeliner and all the black and loud colours.
- Her running outfit changes to suit the needs of each run. But most of the time she is seen wearing her Argentum Coat.
- Her matrix persona changes, but most of the time it appears as a pin-up girl dressed like a 1950's Hollywood Starlet, ala Audrey Hepburn and the like.