|Titles and Awards||0|
Metatype - E |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Eagle Eye retired from Lone Star Security Services in 2071, living in a Belleview dome on a hefty corporate controlled pension. However, it didn't take long for him to get bored. First, he and his wife invested in an airfield, then bought controlling ownership of it. Then came the global oddessy in their zeppelin. Then came the hobbies. Finally, Eagle Eye decided to give shadowrunning a try. It sounded like fun, and he could do with the money to buy a few more drones...
Eagle Eye just wants to have fun. Everything else is secondary. Gathering enough cash to build a bigger airship and live permanently in the skies might be nice though. So might be blowing up a pawn or two, or the nearest policlub.
Not that many people want to question the crazy old man's motives all that much.
Jacob Byrd has worn many hats in his long life; Engineer, Pilot, Instructor, Detective, Air Patrol, Beat Cop, GOD rigger, Equality Advocate, Murderer, Madman.
He spent his youth learning to build and operate drones, up until he lost his father and girlfriend to the Night of Rage. That was when he delved deep into being a pilot, eventually being hired by Lone Star.
In the employment of Lone Star, Jacob tried his hand at just about everything that had to do with vehicles, especially if it had something to do with getting revenge on anti-metahuman hate groups at the same time.
Eventually, he discovered his old girlfriend was still alive and married her. Unfortunately, part of this path included irreparable damage to his brain during the Matrix Crash 2.0, confining him to a wheelchair for life.
When Lone Star pulled out of Seattle, Eagle Eye retired, opting not to leave the city that had become his home.
There's a lot more to his story, but most people don't want a life story in the middle of a dossier. See attached report in the GDrive.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Trust Fund (High & 1000¥/m) Eagle Eye spent twenty years working for Lone Star. In light of his dedicated work and his accident, Lone Star left him a generous corporate controlled pension and a home in a Belleview dome.
- Dealer Connection (Drones) Eagle Eye kept several drone connections, both through his engineering days and Lone Star work, meaning he always knows where to get hold of some factory priced drones...
- Subtle Aircraft Pilot (Pilot Aircraft) there's something about doing patrol work in an aircraft; you learn sneaky ways of making people not notice your crafts.
- Common Sense Eagle Eye is too old to not have gathered *some* inklings of wisdom that still bleed through the crazy.
- Dependent (2, Wife) After once again finding his teenage love that he thought he'd lost to the Night of Rage, Eagle Eye married Serafina. Just so he had that extra bit of confusion in his life.
- Emotional Attachment (Serafina) That zeppelin always meant a lot to Eagle Eye. He built it from scratch, named it for his girl he presumed dead, and spent much of his life inside it. It's hard not to be attached to the ol' girl
- Paraplegic Due to an unfortunate accident involving a psychiatrist, a resurrected girlfriend, several paper clips, a rubber band and the Matrix Crash 2.0, Eagle Eye suffered irreparable brain damage, confining him to a wheelchair for life
- SINner (Corporate Limited SIN with LSSS) Eagle Eye spent two decades as an employee of Lone Star.
- Vendetta (Anti-Metahumanity Hate Groups) The Night of Rage lost Eagle Eye his family, his livelihood and the last of his perceived youth. He didn't take that kindly, even when the universe deigned to return Serafina to him.
|Name||GM||Metaplot||Date of Run|
|The Firebug Leap||Purkinje||9 September 2080|
|A Fifteenth Shadowrun Based on Fall Out Boy's The Phoenix||DrBurst||17 July 2080|
|A Sixth Shadowrun Based on Fall Out Boy's The Phoenix||DrBurst||17 July 2080|
|A Third Shadowrun Based on Fall Out Boy's The Phoenix||DrBurst||13 July 2080|
- Moshi Moshi, Shadowrun Speaking, 27-11-2019
|Madame Butterfly||4||2||Fixer||Fixer/Club Owner||Club Owner, Elven Blood, High Society, Protector, Secretive||Even|
|Bongo Roswell||4||1||Gear||Shipping Manager||Even|
|Greasemonkey||6||2||Generalist||Mechanic||Slaps Roof Of Car, Riggers Know Their Tools, Ex-Military, Ace Mechanic, Bros Before Hoes, Ace Pilot, Service Record||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
"The man's bonkers! He's always got a different hat on, flies around in a zeppelin and drives a car made to look like that old flatvid with the AI car" -A Client of EE's Airfield
Matrix Search Table
|1 hit||A fifth world Flatvid. Also a term used to refer to 'watching from on high'.|
|2 hits||A code name used in connection with numerous publicised Lone Star actions in Seattle from 2050 to 2070.|
|3 hits||A code name used by the Lone Star Air Patrol, particularly the drone Division, in reference to observation units in Seattle. Most notable use of this was a small fleet of zeppelins during the manhunt of a cell of the Red Hand that survived the Night of Rage cleanup.|
|4 hits||A name currently in use in connection with the infamous ShadowHaven criminal host. Suspected that a runner has previous ties to Lone Star Air Patrol, Drone Observation division. Owns a private Zeppelin based somewhere in Central Seattle.|
|5+ hits||A term coined by Jacob Byrd, commander of the Drone Division of the Lone Star Air Patrol, 2065-2071 (Retired) Jacob Byrd lives in Seattle, and co-owns a small airfield on the edge of Belleview. Most known for massed air vehicle manhunts.|
Shadow Community Table
|1 hit||A new name coming out of the Butterfly Effect.|
|2 hits||A rigger vouched for by Madame Butterfly. Specialising in aircraft, specifically LTAVs.|
|3 hits||Owner of the Vonburg Airfield, owns a Zeppelin, as well as a car mocked up to look like KITT from the Flatvid "Knight Rider".|
|4 hits||A paraplegic runner who is a regular patron of the Daze and The Butterfly Effect. Lives in Belleview.|
|5+ hits||The retired head of the Seattle Air Patrol, Drone Division.|
- Jacob Byrd (Lone Star Security Solutions)
- Ferdinand Vonburg (UCAS)
Eagle Eye is a thin, wiry man in his sixties, with close cropped salt and pepper hair, piercing black eyes and an often unsettling expression that suggests he's not all there inside. He wears a tidy black tailcoat with steampunk styled brass details, and one of a large collection of hats. Due to an accident rendering him unable to walk, he rides an equally steampunk Transys Steed wheelchair.
Eagle Eye's matrix persona consists of a miniature hot air balloon with a single large avian eye embedded in the envelope. The balloon appears to wear a hat which seems to be glitching every few seconds, switching between many different styles, sizes and designs, although seems to most commonly be a glossy black top hat.