|Primarily a muscle, judge Matrix skills at your own risk|
|Pistol Combat, non-cybercombat matrix|
|Titles and Awards||0|
Metatype - D
Attributes - C
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Double Tap is a fairly tanky muscle with not a bad set of hacking skills on top of that.
- Prove that I can be as capable of a runner as my parents were
- Stop comparing myself to my parents
- Get over people saying duel wielding pistols isn't a good idea.
- Upgrade ware
Double Tap is the child of two runners who's names have faded into history and Double Tap's certiantly not going to be the one to go digging for them. One a muscle, the other a decker, so when it came to their time to join the shadows, they settled on what most would consider a very strange mix of skills. They spent a lot of time at Alessa's bar to escape the house and the two got fairly close. She's currently acting as Double Tap's fixer and has gotten her into the Haven.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- AIPS: With so much ware, noise is more then just digital to them, a buzzing in the back of their skull 24/7
- Disheveled: Double Tap really has never cared much about their looks and besides, cyberlimbs make fitting clothing hard ok?
- Down The Rabbit Hole: Hey, at least I'm a master at Wiki games. What do you mean no one plays those anymore?
- Phobia, Mild, Heights: Oh come on, don't tell me you don't get those Call Of The Void thoughts going through your head every time you look down from somewhere high.
No runs yet. This list will auto-populate when this character is tagged in a run AAR.
|Alessa P||4||2||Fixer||Owner of The Daze||The Daze, Shadow Connections, Ear to the Ground, Punk Rocker, Bootleggers||Even|
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table