Dance Around The Fire That We Once Believed - The Ex-Firewatch Story
This metaplot deals with the former members of Firewatch who left Ares over their bug experiments in Pyro.
- 1 Factions Involved
- 1.1 Ex-Firewatch
- 1.2 Ares
- 1.3 Lone Star
- 2 Runs
- 3 News
- 4 CGL Source Book References
The Ex-Firewatch are made of people who left Ares when they discovered the bugs from project Pyro were taking over. A lot have faked their own deaths to escape Ares and have dodge or eliminated Ares wetwork teams targetting them and their loved ones.
- Stop the bug infection in Ares.
- Prevent their loved ones from being targetted by Ares.
- ex-Colonel Anne Ravenheart
Project Pyro Supporters
This faction plays the anti-villain in this plotline. These people are doing terrible things, unforgivable things because they believe they must. "Can't you see," people of this sub-faction would say," we were losing. We have to incorporate bug biology into ourselves. The board of directors were questioning this dreadful purpose, of course, Mr. Knight had to eliminate them. Of course, we accept his emergency powers. Of course, we have to pull all of Ares back to home base to undergo this horrible upgrade, metahumanity is lost if we don't."
- Save metahumanity from the bug threat using the only means that can do that.
- Eliminate all traitors inside the company stopping this goal.
- Mr. Knight
Project Pyro Opponents
These people see the madness in Ares and want to stop the bug problem from the inside.
- Clear the bug threat within Ares.
- Rex Simmons (Former CatCo Ares Company Man)
- Arthur Vogel (Ares Board Member, now deceased)
- Take advantage of the power vacuum by deploying their Shadowrider HTR units to fill the void in the high-end HTR market.
|A Shadowrun Based on The Paper Chase's We Will Make You One of Us||DrBurst||24 April 2080|
|Whispers In The Dark||Tekomandor||17 February 2080|
|AC/DC - Thunderstruck||DrBurst||9 February 2080|
|The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun||DrBurst||29 July 2079|
|...But Our Ties Have Been Erased||DrBurst||10 January 2079|
|Philosophy of Ballistics||eclecticego||9 December 2078|
|Firewatch Members Gives Lives, Use Orbital Laser to Defend Seattle from Wasps Spirits||8 December 2078|
CGL Source Book References
- Market Panic, Page 44-45
- Dark Terrors, Page 10-21
- Street Lethal, Page 113-115