|Seattle's Greatest Swordsman|
|Cybork Street |
|Comments on ShadowHavenProfile||"" ~ Sysop|
|Folder||Chummer Career Folder|
- 1 Out of Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
Out of Character Information
A modern day knight that strives to keep his community safe.
Drug fueled, FLR Ork street sam.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Cyber Knight is a very tall, very broad and very cybered up ork. He has hard, rough, green skin that glows in the dark. Red hair that changes shades and long limbs. He is quick to anger and difficult to calm down.
- Astral form/sig: Screw the astral
- Matrix persona: Black Knight.
- Styles and symbols: Signature
So what does a man do when he is born into a drek life, with no hope for a future? When each day in life is a trudge through all the waist deep shit and invisible hands pulling you down. Max was born SINless, in a litter of four, and grew up in poverty. His parents were refugees from CalFree back when it was the California Protectorate. People didn't take kindly to metahumans there. His father, a troll was a rent-a-bodyguard, while his mother, an ork was a former teacher at the People's University in Berkeley who fought against General Saito for sometime. Later in her life she spent her time teaching at a SINless school in the Redmond Barrens trying to feed Max and his three other siblings.
Growing up Max was fascinated by shows like Neil the Ork Barbarian, King R-thor & his knights of Neo-Camelot, etc. Max saw the plight and desperation of his fellow SINless, their lives slowly eaten away by drugs, crime and poverty. So Max took it upon himself, that while his brother and sisters would do their own thing, he would become a street samurai. So he sought out the biggest baddest dude in the Barrens, "The Shadow Sword" and impressed him with his fighting spirit. Rest is history, all that matter is the end product of all those years of training, Cyber Knight.
His brother joined the UCAS marine corps and landed a SIN, one of his sisters managed to get into UWAS engineering but dropped out in senior year after her SIN was exposed. She works as a rigger for hire and has her own garage. His youngest sister formed a gang with her friends but the entire gang was wiped out in a turf war against the blood hawk all awakened gang. While Max and his two remaining siblings avenged her, he has a deep resentment for rogue mages.
Significant Negative Qualities
- Winners do Drugs: Addiction (Kamikaze).
- Act first, Contemplate later: Berserker, Poor Self Control (Thrill Seeker, Combat Monster).
- Live by the Sword: Code of Honor (Akichita)
- SURGE Knight: Astral Hazing, Critter Spook, Impaired Attribute (Log), Mood Hair.
- X-caliber: A futuralloy steel modular great sword that can alter its shape to gain and absurd blade length while still somehow remaining light and balanced for metahuman use.
|Dr. Henry Wallace||6||3|
|Jean Jacques Pierre||5||3|
In Character Information
Matrix Search Table
1 hit: Some comic book hero.
2 hits: A runner affiliated to ShadowHaven.
3 hits: The champion of a lethal underground sword fighting tournament called "Seattle's Greatest Swordsman", sponsored by a delusional ex-Horizon executive.
4 hits: Video feed from Knight's viewpoint, grabbing a former Haven runner, Backtalk, by the collar and throwing him into the spinning blades of a helicopter.
Shadow Community Table
1 hit: Killed former Haven runner Sludge, and then kept a promise to the dying troll and avenged his death by killing the person who put out the contract. Backtalk, another former Haven runner.
- Lance Kreuger; Rating 5 Fake SIN (UCAS)