This Category contains a list of useful Templates on the wiki. Please see the individual Template page for documentation on their individual usage.
Page Formatting Templates
These should be some of the most commonly used templates, while not necessarily designed to be transcluded in pages, these templates are intended for users to copy the source code and paste that in to create a new page.
- This is the template to be used when creating new run contacts.
- This page is the template to be used when creating new Faction pages.
These are templates intended to be used on some of the pages created above.
Character Page Templates
- This template does several things when placed on a character page.
- Generates a list of runs.
- Checks to see if the character has had a run in the past 6 months, and if so, adds them to Category:Active Runners. This becomes important with another template below.
- This template will nest inside the table generated above, and will tag the contact using SemanticWiki markup so Template:ContactPlayerConnections will know to populate its table with the character's name, loyalty, and chips.
- This template will also pull information from the contact page to populate the table.
- Template:Guanyin Caution
- This template generates a small warning on the top of a page informing GMs that the character has the Guanyin Mentor Spirit.
Contact Page Templates
- This template nests inside of the table generated above, and tags aspects for the contact using SemanticWiki markup.
AAR Page Templates
- This just makes a really pretty box you can write game quotes in. That's it. That's all it does. Exciting.