|(Blades, Bows, and lots of 'ware)|
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||April 17th, 2058|
Metatype - E |
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
A human FBR street sam with high soak and a focus on using swords, archery, stealth, perception, and intimidation. Carbon won't willingly (or at least knowingly) do runs for Shiawase.
- Replace her cyberware with 'ware that's less invasive, ideally without compromising her performance.
- Find a decent place to live, for once in her life. Preferably somewhere that isn't in Redmond.
- Buy an Ares Thunderstruck and learn how to use it.
Carbon is an orphan that grew up on the streets of the Redmond Barrens by doing everything it took to survive. With limited access to guns and a desperate need to defend herself from a young age, she learned how to fight with knives and any other blades she could get her hands on. Her style is almost exclusively self-taught, aside from a handful of techniques from old instruction manuals she managed to steal or scavenge. Later in life she managed to lift a bow from a KE patrol car and learned to use it by hunting rats.
At age 17 she was abducted by Shiawase employees who used her to test prototype cyberware, remained in one of their facilities for nearly 2 years. During this time the researchers discovered that she had a higher than usual tolerance for cyberware, and replaced most of her body below the neck with prototype 'ware in order to test the effects of it on the human body. She escaped from this facility thanks to a distraction caused by a group of runners. More specifically, she escaped by killing a researcher with a scalpel, abusing the holes in security created by the team of runners, and using her new cyberarms to tear a hole in a fence big enough for her to escape.
After her escape, she still had to face life as a SINless without a home or family. She decided that her new cyberlimbs could help her pursue a career in bounty hunting, which eventually evolved into running the shadows part-time after making the right contacts. Due to her skills, 'ware, and experience she showed great potential as a shadowrunner and decided to make her part-time job her full-time job.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Day Job (Bounty Hunter): Mostly freelance, but she tends to do most of her work late nights and her job involves a reasonable amount of paperwork. She realistically needs to do some amount of work at least 2-3 days a week to track down targets.
- Distinctive Style: An entire body made of cyberware tends to stand out.
- Records on File (Shiawase): Carbon was held in a Shiawase research facility for 2 years, where they replaced most of her body with cyberware.
- Hawai'i 5-Zero (06-22-2018): 5 karma, 60000 nuyen, 1 favor from Naheka
- Hyena - Connection 6, Loyalty 1 - Fixer (Networking)
- Dr. Henry Wallace - Connection 6, Loyalty 1 - Street Doc (Swag)
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
Carina Anderson, R4 Fake National (UCAS). Licenses: Bounty Hunter's, Driver's, Explosives, Large Blades, Restricted Cyberware, Weapons
A human woman of above average height. She appears to be of Nordic descent and has a relatively long, thin face with pale skin, blue eyes, and (very light) blonde hair. Her entire body from the neck down has been replaced with Shiawase cyberware, over which she wears a leather jacket and modern body armor. She carries a long katana with an all black blade at her side in addition to a ruby knife, a compound bow, and a quiver.
Armor Jacket: A leather jacket worn over body armor.