- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
ex UCAS soldier specialized in demolitions, animal handling, and squad tactics. pretty good shot, too.
acquire some more pets, get a nice van, develop his rep, and get to know the shadows.
a well respected demolitions specialist from the UCAS military he kinda fell into the whole 'training hell-hounds' thing with a natural affinity for animals. one day while he was setting some breaching charges there's an equipment 'malfunction'-next thing he knows he's recuperating in a field hospital waiting for transit back home half deaf, and half as pretty. maybe its the weird dreams, or maybe the meds, but he swears that this crow is following him and buster...
Narrative Significant Qualities
- reduced senses-hearing; 'i swear doc, i can hear just fine...you can turn off that bell now...'
- mentor spirit-raven; 'look you little noise box-i know you've been following me, you can stop playing coy'
- consumate professional; 'yeah, i cant believe that coffee shop went up like that-almost got me too. five more minutes and id be toast...what can i say? i lead a charmed life...'
- ugly and doesn't care; 'at least there's a story behind my face. your ugly's just boring...boring and stupid.'
- sinner-national(UCAS); 'yeah, i served. did my duty like a good little boy till the accident...naw i don't resent them. i knew the risks...specially in demolitions...but i figure if i'm this much of a high roller gambling with my life-why aint i better off?'
- Havok - Connection 5, Loyalty 2 - Swag (explosives)
- Jaelisha - Connection 2, Loyalty 1 - Swag (animal goods)
- Bulldog Black - Connection 2, Loyalty 1 - fixer
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
average height human with a black mohawk, and terrible scarring on one side of his face. almost always seen with his pet hell hound, Buster
usually a long, black armored coat, grey fatigues, a t-shirt, and combat boots.
a rough stick figure with a grenade for a head.