Against all odds - The OtherCon story
This metaplot deals with Evo's efforts to recover and add to their experimental subjects, and the OtherCon's efforts to stop their people being taken.
The OtherCon are the largest grouping of SURGE-afflicted metahumans in the city, mostly occupying a small shanty town in Redmond while they try to build capital to improve the place.
- Provide a place for mutants and SURGElings to live their lives, free of judgement and violence.
- Stop their members from being black-bagged and used for Corp experiments.
- Deulara Leorel - Johnson and one of the founders of OtherCon, arctic wolf SURGE and former elf.
This faction plays the villain in this plotline. These people are trying to recover research and experimental subjects lost when the Evo Tower was nearly brought down in [[Unwanted Evolution: The Premier]]. They've been black bagging SURGElings, and moving them to various secure locations, and while they have a list of those they lost in that incident, they haven't been particularly picky about who they nab. Now, with attention straight from the Governor's office, Evo is making recovering those who escaped a priority.
- Recover valuable company assets
- Discourage outside interference by whatever means necessary.
|The Chase||Teksura||6 December 2080|
|Hitting Them Where It Hurts||Malyc||31 October 2080|
|Strike while the Iron is Hot||Malyc||27 October 2080|
|Location, Location, Location||Malyc||9 October 2080|