"Dandy" Dale Hardin
|Titles and Awards||0|
|D.O.B.||August 24, 2039|
Metatype - E
Attributes - B
Magic/Resonance - E
Skills - B
Resources - A
- 1 Character Information
- 2 In Character Information
A Street Sam with a focus on Sniper Rifles, Agility, Intuition, and Reaction skills.
- Hunt one of every critter known to exist
- Start a farm
- Own and learn how to fly a plane
Dale Hardin is a product of what some would call a dead age. He's a good ol' boy redneck who loves to hunt, fish, and go on the occational run from time to time. Despite his older age, he's still as fast and intuitive as his younger self. Dale was never put into the education system, his ma and pa opting to home school him with skills such as hunting, fishing, tending to animals and farming. As a result, Dale's as dull as a doornail in terms of academics, but he can tell you what kind of ammunition to use in any given situation or the different kinds of critters that reside in the area. When he was younger, he was married to an elf named Leena for 8 years in Atlanta. Leena worked as a nurse in a hospital that specialized in metahuman treatment, this caused problems from the group Humanis, who would often hold protests in front of the building. One unfortunate evening, Leena was working late when a group of Humanis radicals stormed into the hospital, killing as many people as they could before the police were able to stop them. Leena was one of the victims, suffering a shot to the stomach and left to bleed out. After her funeral, Dale picked up his gun, hunted down a group of Humanis and killed them in some form of vigilante justice. After that, he left Atlanta, traveling all over the North American continent, hunting animals and picking fights with metaracists until he finally settled in Seattle, tired of running from his past and adopting a dog for company. He found work as a game hunter for a time before hearing about Shadow Runners from a friend at a bar, taking a deep dive into how to become one until he finally did. He tries to play nice with everyone, usually cracking jokes and teasing anyone who gets nervous around his big ol' dobermann, Brutus. Armed with his heavily modified Ruger 101 (Charlene) and pickup truck (Betty) and his trusted companion, Brutus, he's set to hunt any prey he wants and any deadbeat, hired goon or corporate D-Bags you wanna pay him to hunt.
Narrative Significant Qualities
- Distinctive Style: Wears full forest hunting gear at all times.
- Outdoorsman: Has lived in rural and backwoods areas all his life.
- Insomnia (Basic): Years of irregular sleep schedules due to early rises for hunts and long stretches animal tracking.
- Thomas the Dank Engine (05-23-2018): 2 karma, 14000 nuyen
- Rise Against - Architects (06-11-2018): 4 karma, 18000 nuyen, +3 Rep Enduring Resistance
- Rise Against - Mourning in (Seattle) (Part 1) (06-16-18): 2 Karma, 20000 nuyen, +3 Horizon, +3 Technocratic Party
- Versus - Childish Gambino - This Is [Seattle] (06-20-18): 2 Karma, 15000 nuyen, 25000 nuyen worth of gear, +3 Enduring Resistance
- Flobots - Journey After (War Fatigues)(Part 4) - (07-07-18) 2 Karma, 37000 nuyen, +3 Streets of Cuba
- The Kinks - Strangers - (07-09-18) 6 Karma, +1 Horizon
- Burning Brides - Heart Full of Black - (2018-07-18) 3 karma, 16500 nuyen
- <Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter> 2018-07-28 10 karma
- If you'll excuse me there's somewhere I have to be where the whole fucking city can see me, 3 karma, 28000, +3 Krime
- +3 Crime Mall Merchant's Association
- +6 Enduring Resistance
- +7 Horizon
- +3 Technocrat Party
- +3 Streets of Cuba
- +3 Krime
In Character Information
Symbols and Signatures
Matrix Search Table
Shadow Community Table
- Name: Richard Gil
- Fake SIN R4
- Firearms license R4
- Hunting license R4
- Diver's license R4
- Restricted Cyberware license R4
- Marine license R4
- Restricted Bioware R4
- Military Weapons R4
- Restricted Armor R4
Tall, small scars on face and arms, small underbite, the word "RED" tattooed on the back of his neck in big blocky red letters, a gun tattoo colored like the american flag on shoulder.
Full hunting gear, orange trucker hat, shooting gloves, combat boots
- Default Avatar
- "A Republican radical nationalist completely got away from Lone Star Securities without even being jumped in to his vehicle."